Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Day 62: "You don't care for me if you don't do as I say"




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of separating myself from my partner because of my fear that he might succumb to other women's manipulations, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior and less than when and as I see/perceive that my partner doesn't want to come with me in order to keep my mind appeased, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating in a mind pattern of relationships, where I will feel superior and more than, when my partner is willing to come with me and show me that he is not interested in other women, and I will feel inferior and less than and threatened, when and as my partner is not wiling to give me the reasurance that he is not interested in other women.

When and as I see myself wanting my partner to be with me all the time, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating in a mind construct, where I feel threatened, and I want to have control over my partner's whereabouts so that he wouldn't succumb to other women's manipulations, therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness stop and remove all emotional dependency on my partner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior and less than, whenever I see/perceive that my partner is not willing to prove himself to me, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating in a mind construct, where on the flip side I will feeel superior and more than, when I perceive that my partner is willing to commit to me and prove to me that he is commited.

When and as I see myself feeling inferior around my partner, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this is me feeling insecure because I  am not getting the validation from my partner that my mind needs in order to feel superior, more than and positive around him, therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

Competing with other women

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare to other women in terms of looks and being attractive to my partner, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with other women in terms of looks and being attractive to my partner, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within a polarity construct, where I will feel more than and superior and positive, if I see and perceive that my partner is valuing me more than other women, and will feel less than and inferior and negative, when/as I see/perceive that my partner is not willing to give me the validation that he is valuing me more than other women, not realising and understanding that I am with this separating myself within myself through feeling inferior and needing my partner's validation as 'good enough' and 'attractive enough' with which I am causing friction within myself to generate energy for my mind to survive as ego.

When and as I see myself wanting validation from my partner as 'good enough'/'attractive enough', I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that by participating withing these thoughts, I am separating myself from myself and powering my mind to exist as ego, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness stop and remove all need for validation from my partner, because I realise and understand that I am me, I do not need other people to validate me, because that is an ego point of separation and not self-direction in equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my partner being manipulated by other people into not being with me to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the fear of my partner being persuaded and talked into not being with me by other people, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the fear of my partner leaving me for another woman, not realising and understanding that with this fear I am separating myself from myself by juding my partner as unable to resist other women's manipulations, thus I am generating energy form y mind to survive as ego.

When and as I see myself not trusting my partner to be able to resist other women's manipulations and succumbing to them, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a polarity construct, where I feel insecure and threatened by other women's appearance and attractiveness, when my partner is not willing to do as I say, and will feel superior and more than and positive and secure, whenever my partner is willing to do as I say, therefore I release the point of not trusting my partner which is a point of not trusting myself, and I direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through self-forgiveness and writing and self-corrective application stop and remove all distrust towards my partner from within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive and define myself as seen by my partner as inferior to thin women in terms of looks and attractiveness, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to get validation from my partner that this is not true, not realising and understanding that I have created this perception/belief myself, and am now asking my partner to prove me wrong, which is a polarity construct of the mind, within which I will feel positive, morethan and superior, whenever I get validation from my partner that I am pretty, and will feel negative, less than and inferior, whenever I perceive that my partner is not validating me as pretty.

When and as I see myself needing/wanting/desiring for my partner to validate me as pretty, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a polarity construct with which I power my mind through other people's validation and feeling inferior and superior, therefore I release the trigger point of wanting validation with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire for my partner to prove to me that he cares about me by coming with me wherever I want him to come and by doing things that I want him to do, instead of realising and understanding that with this I am participating in a mind construct, within which I generate power form y mind as ego through feeling inferior, when my partner does not comply with my demands, and feeling superior, when he does comply with my demands.

When and as I see myself wanting proof from my partner that he cares about me, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that with this I am limiting myself and powering my mind as ego, therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to throug writing and self-forgiveness stop and remove all need/want/desire form myself for proof from my partner that he cares about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior and more than and positive, whenever I see/perceive that my partner is dependent on me and needs me, and feel  inferior and less than and negative, whenever I see/perceive that my parnter is not interested in me and that he doesn't need me, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, with which I am through creating separation as friction within myself powering my mind as ego.

When and as I see myself feeling superior when I perceive that my partner needs me and feeling inferior when I perceive that my partner doesn't need me, I stop and I breathe. I realise that this is a relationship construct of the mind, with which I am powering myself to exist as ego, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness stop and remove all points of wanting to perceive my partner to be needing me, because I realise and understand that by participating within such constructs, I am causing separation within myself to power myself as ego, and creating separation between myself and my partner and stiffling our communication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel insulted and inferior, whenever I perceive that my partner doesn't want to do as I say, not realising and understanding that I am playing a power game, where I want to win over my partner in order to feel wanted, superior and more than, with which I am creating separation betwen us and disabling our open and honest comunication.

When and as I see myself feeling insulted by my partner not wanting to comply with my demans, I stop and I breathe.  I realise and understand that with this I am playing a power game and participating within a relationship construct of the mind, within which I will on the flip side feel superior and wanted and cherished, when my partner is willing to comply with my demands, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness stop and remove all validation of myself through my partner's actions and statements.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that my partner doesn't care for me, when he doesn't do as I say, and that he does care for me when he does do as I say, not realising and understanding that with this I am playing into a polarity construct of the mind with which I generate friction for my mind to exist as ego.

When and as I see myself thinking that my partner doesn't care for me, if he doesn't do as I say, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that within this I am perpetuating the energy power play of the mind, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness, and I direct myself in breath.
I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness stop and remove any and all points of wanting to be able to get validation from my partner that he cares for me, because I realise and understand that I am trying to care for myself through proving to myself that he cares for me, instead of allowing myself to care for myself directly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have an agreement with my partner from the starting point of wanting to get back at the women that I perceive have taken him away from me, instead of realising and understanding that with this I am participating within a polarity construct of the mind, where I want to compensate for my past feelings of inferiority towards them by feeling superior to them now that I have apparently 'won' and my partner wants to be with me more than with them.

When and as I see myself feeling powerful and like a winner over other women, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that with this I am powering myself to exist as ego, therefore I release the point of feeling superior to them with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness release all points of feeling like a winner or a looser, because I realise and understand that with this power play I am only causing separation within myself and between people in my world, thus rendering us unable to communicate effectively and cooperate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to get validation from my partner and see/perceive that he wants to be with me in order to feel superior within myself about it, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within a polarity construct, where I will on the flip side feel negative and inferior, whenever I perceive that my partner doesn't care about being with me or not, thus generating power for my mind to exist as ego.

When and as I see myself wanting to get validation and assurance from my partner that he wants to be with me, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am limiting myself through wanting validation from my partner as being good enough for him to want to be with me,  therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing my need for validation through perceiving that my partner wants to be with me, because I realise and understand that with this I am only supporting myself to survive as ego of feeling superior and inferior in relation to my partner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to work towards separating my partner/friends from people that I perceive as 'not good' for them, instead of realising and understanding that within this I make myself superior to others by making myself 'a valid judge' of whether some people are good enough for other people, thus powering my mind as ego through this superiority.

When and as I see myself judging other people as good or not good for other people, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that within participating in this construct, I am making myself superior to others, thus creating separation as friction within myself and my outer world and causing inequality, therefore I release the thought construct of judging people as good or not good to others with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing all judgements towards other people's relationships from within me, because I realise and understand that with this application I am only causing separation within myself as superiority and creating separation within my world and myself and those people, thus making them inferior to myself and causing inequality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself feel superior and more than within judging other people's relationships and perceiving myself as a valid authority to judge whether other people's relationships are good or not, instead of realising and understanding that within this I am causing friction/separation within myself and my outer world and enabling my mind to keep existing as ego.

When and as I see myself judging other people's relationships, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, where I will make myself feel superior and more than when I put myself in the position of being a valid judge to judge other people's relationships, and will try to play out that superiority by talking to other people about their relationships and give my opinion about them, and I will feel superior, when I perceive that those people are agreeing with me, and will feel inferior and less than, when they do not agree with me, therefore I release the construct with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove all points of judging other people's relationships, because I realise and understand that within this application I am only powering my own mind to exist as ego and am causing inequality in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment