Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

Day 61: Anger towards my partner


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid that other girls/x will try to seduce my partner by having sex with him, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought pattern of having sex with men just in order to get their attention and have control over them to exist within me.

When and as I see myself going into fear that x/another girl will try to manipulate my partner into not being with me, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that whatever I am fearing is a projection of a thought pattern that I accept and allow within myself, therefore I release it with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stop and remove from myself any and all fears of loosing my partner to other women and causes as thought patterns that I project as those fears with self-forgiveness and self-corrective application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become angry at my partner when/as I see/perceive that he is not commited to our agreement, instead of realising and understanding that with this application I am making myself superior to my partner to compensate for the inferiority as being insulted and taking it personally that he is not commited.

When and as I see myself becoming angry at my partner for not being commited to our agreement, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this is a polarity construct of my mind, within which I validate myself with  my partner's behaviour and thoughts and actions, and will feel superior and more than when I see/perceive that he is commited to our agreement, and will feel inferior and less than, insulted and not worthy and not cherished and not respected, when I see/perceive that he is not commited to our agreement, with which I create separation within myself as resistance for the creation of friction to generate energy for my mind to survive as ego, therefore I release the construct with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing any and all points of anger towards my partner, because I realise and understand that with anger I am making myself superior and more than him, with which I create separation within myself to power my mind as ego and between myself and my partner, creating friction and dissonance, which makes us unable to communicate and cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment