Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Day 63: "My parents never taught me to be financially self-responsible"




I commit myself to stopping and removing any and all feelings of insecurity and unsafety within myself due to money, because I realise and understand that by participating within these mind dimensions I am worrying about the future and feeling inferior and less than, through that powering my ego and not being here in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at my family/parents, because I perceive that they didn't take care of me financially when I was little, instead of realising and understanding that by allowing these memories as thoughts to exist within me, I am generating energy for my mind to survive as ego, to control me and have power over me.

When and as I see myself remembering any point about having grown up with no money and having to see other people have more money than my family, and within this compare our situations, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that by participating within these thoughts, I am allowing spitefulness towards people with more money than me to exist within and as me, with which I separate myself from myself and all that is here, I generate friction for the creation of energy for my mind to exist as ego, therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-corrective application stop and remove any and all thoughts/memories/patterns/constructs about money that I have within me based on the past, because I realise and understand that by thinking about money, I am participating within the basic system of energy creation for my mind, and am supporting the abuse in the world from within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at and spiteful towards my parents, because I perceive that they never prepared me for the fact that I need to have a job and take care of myself and be financially self-responsible, instead of realising and understanding that I am simply shifting my self-responsibility onto them through blaming them, because I did see and realise and understand that I will have to get a job and take care of myself financially, I just never wanted to accept it as a fact, and therefore I would rather blame my parents for not preparing me for a job instead of taking full responsibility to take care of myself within this world and taking full responsibility for fixing this world, because I didn't like it.

When and as I see myself going into blame towards my parents for 'not preparing me for a job within this world', I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this is simply a mind construct , within which I am abdicating my self-responsibility for taking care of myself financially, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove all blame towards my parents and family for my current financial situation, because I realise and understand that this is only me trying to avoid being self-responsible, which I do not accept and allow within myself anymore.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry and spiteful towards my aunt, uncle, all the relatives that I perceive to have more money than me, and x, for not wanting to share theri wealth with my family, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to share my excess money with others in fear of not having enough money in the future, instead of realising and understanding that by saving money for the future, I am participating within a polarity mind construct, where I will feel superior, positive, more than and safe, when I perceive that I have enough money and have some spared for the future, and will feel inferior, less than, scared and unsafe, negative, when I perceive that I do not have enough money for the future, thus I am separating myself from myself by judging myself as inferior and less than for not having money, with which I separate myself from myself and all that is here, and generating friction within myself for the creation of energy for my mind to survive as ego.

When and as I see myself becoming angry and spiteful towards people that I perceive to have more money than me, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that by participating within these thoughts, I am supporting and enforcing the basic foundation of the system within me, therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing any and all points of anger and spitefulness towards people with money from myself, because I realise and understand that by being angry and spiteful towards people whom I perceive to have more money, I am creating separation as friction witihn myself to create energy for my mind as ego, with which I support the outer capitalistic system of abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that my family should be taking care of me financially, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rely on my family to always be my financial safehaven, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I have lost my financial security when my father died, instead of realising and understanding that by participating within these thoughts, I am abdicating my self-responsibility through blaming my family/parents for not being responsible caretakers of my financial state and making them responsible for something that I know within myself that I myself am responsible for .

When and as I see myself wishing/wanting/desiring to have a family that I would have financial safety in, or wanting to have anyone else as a financial background for myself, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that by participating within these thougths, I am giving in to fear and laziness, and not wanting to take full responsibility for taking care of myself financially, therefore I release the thought construct with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove any and all points of desiring to have someone else as a financial backup for myself, because I realise and understand that by participating within such points, I am abdicating my full responsibility for taking care of myself financially in this world, thus making myself inferior to those people and giving up my power to those points/people, thus powering my mind to exist as ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment