Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Day 6: Manipulating with Sex in relationships

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel hurt, betrayed, incredulous and angry, whenever I see/perceive that someone is manipulating my partner against me/into not liking me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry, because I see/perceive that my partner is being manipulated with sex into not liking me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as insecure, compromised  and threatened, whenever I see/perceive that another girl is using sex to manipulate my partner against me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be worried about loosing my partner/my partner being taken away from me, whenever I see/perceive that another girl is trying to seduce him.

The fuckup of exclusive relationships - we women compare and compete for sexual partners, instead of realising ourselves as equals and not using sex as a means of energetic manipulation to control men.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to prevent my partner from having sex with other girls, because I perceive that then I will loose my power over him, and that another girl will steal my power and control over him.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that by having sex with men, I hold a power over them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to hold power over men with sex.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel compromised and threatened, if/when I am not the only one that is having sex with my partner.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be the only one to have sex with my partner due to my perception of holding power over men with sex.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to equate having sex with men with holding power over men.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid that if my partner has sex with someone else, he will not want to have sex with me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear loosing having sex with my partner.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid that my partner will be manipulated into an exclusive sexual relationship with another girl by means of manipulating with material things and assets.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be rich in order to be able to be sexually more interesting to men.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be more interested in men from rich families, and with sex secure my participating in enjoying the material stability of my partner's family.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I must be jealous of other girls that are having sex with my partner.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I must commit myself to have sex with only my partner, and perceive that - now that we have sex - I am his, and he is mine, instead of realising that I am trying to own him through sex, and with that I am compromising his self-directive principle as well as my own.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the concept of cheating and being faithful, instead of realising that those are concepts of separation that support the abuse and manipulation that is going on with sex in this world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define sex as the corner stone of my relationship with my partner.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive sex as a tool to manipulate men into doing what I want, and to have power over them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use and utilize sex in order to bind men to myself emotionally.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I must secure sex for myself now, because I might not get it in the future, and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid that I will not be able to have sex in the future.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate men with my material possessions into  thinking that they will be secure with me in the future, and thus make them want to have sex with me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to validate myself according to how well I can control a man with sexual manipulation.

When and as I see myself wanting to manipulate men with material possessions and/or sex, I stop, I breathe, I do not allow myself to manipulate. Instead I look at the point, release it with self-forgiveness and direct myself with common sense in oneness and equality towards what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment