Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

Day 5: other women in my exclusive relationship

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with dismay, anger and fear, whenever my partner says that he will spend the night with another girl.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior, less than and powerless, whenever my partner says that he will spend the night with another girl.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at my partner for not wanting to face himself in self-honesty.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire for my partner to reach self-honesty, because I am afraid that otherwise he will leave me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to stop my partner and prevent him from being with other girls, because I am insecure about myself, and am afraid that those other girls might steal him from me, instead of realising that I do not own him or have the right to demand exclusiveness within oneness and equality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally that my partner wants to have a relationship with someone else, and feel rejected, instead of realising the truth about cycles of relationships, and how they can never last, because they are energetic in nature, and energies die out.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to exist within an energetic relationship of "love", where I would feel safe and cherished.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to run to my partner every time I have a problem, instead of realising my self-responsibility and writing myself out.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide myself in various individual relationships of separation, so that I would not have to take responsibility for myself and this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be annoyed and resentful after perceiving that someone is not doing their process right or are faking it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become jealous, whenever I see/perceive my partner flirting with another girl or girls.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my partner for giving into his energetic addiction to flirting/relationship, instead of realising that I was absolutely the same, and have thus no right to judge, blame or define him, but only assist and support him.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of other women "stealing" my partner, which I was trying to prevent with that fear, instead of realising the fuckup and separation of an exclusive relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment