Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Day 12: Lying and hiding the truth of myself


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as sad, angry, disappointed, inferior, less than, annoyed, frustrated and violent, whenever I see/perceive that other people/my partner are/is lying to me or withholding the truth of themselves/himself from me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire for people/my partner to always tell me the truth of themselves/himself and not lie to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that partners are/should be always honest with each other.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in a sacred honesty between partners, instead of realising that honesty between partners often, if not always, implies partners together lying to other people, therefore no self-honesty and equality are established within a partnership where partners perceive to be honest with each other.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I should always be more honest towards my partner than all other people, instead of realising that such a belief supports inequality and consequential deception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have people/my partner always tell me honestly what they/he are/is doing and where they/he are/is going, instead of realising that their/his actions and behaviour do not affect me physically but just in my mind, which is not real.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that the level of people's/my partner's honesty towards me defines me in any kind of way.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at people/my partner, whenever I see/perceive that they/he are/is not telling me the truth of themselves/himself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be vengeful towards people/my partner, whenever I see/perceive them/him lying to me, instead of realising that I am being like that, because I validate myself according to people's/my partner's honesty and opinion of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to validate myself as good, superior and more than, whenever I see/perceive people/my partner being completely honest with me and when they/he shares the truth of themselves/himself with me, and to devalue myself as bad, inferior and less than, whenever I see/perceive people/my partner lying to me and hiding the truth of themselves/himself from me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel betrayed, whenever I see/perceive people/my partner lying to me and withholding the truth of themselves/himself from me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be insulted, whenever I see/perceive people lying to me and trying to deceive me, when I can clearly see that they are lying to me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that when people/my partner lie to me, my worth is diminished, because they/he don't trust me enough to tell me the truth of themselves/himself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to not be lied to, and with that be validated as a person, who can be trusted, instead of realising that my energetic need to be trusted is invalid, because when I trust myself - I do not need the trust of other people to validate me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be trusted by others, and feel diminished by them not trusting me, instead of trusting myself in breath and directing myself with common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to prove to people that I know that they are lying to me/themselves, instead of realising that I can never beat self-deception with self-deception.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate people lying to me to people doing a great injustice to me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like people are doing injustice to me and are devaluing me by lying to me, instead of realising that people lying to me has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with themselves.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a negative opinion about people, whom I see/perceive to be lying to me, and within that feel superior to them, because I can clearly see their deception, instead of realising that I see their deception because I carry it within myself as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie to my partner/other people in order to manipulate him/them into doing what I want him/them to do, or not doing what I do not want him/them to do.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie in order to secure my own self-interest within my relationships with people, instead of directing myself with absolute self-responsibility and not compromising myself with lying and manipulating myself and other people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie to people in order to present a fake image of myself that I perceive they would like.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie in order to be liked by other people/my partner.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie to people, because I am afraid of what they would think of me, if I told them the truth of me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of people judging me, if I tell them the truth of myself, instead of realising that I am only judging myself, therefore I am afraid of judgement.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as too trusting, naive and stupid for wanting to share the truth of myself with other people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to share the truth of myself with others, instead of realising that my want for sharing is energetic, therefore it's manipulative and invalid.
Whenever I notice myself wanting to share the truth of me with another, I stop, I breathe, I investigate my starting point and release potential energetic points with self-forgiveness, realign myself towards equality, and then share or not share the truth of myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie in order to avoid facing the manifested consequences of my actions that I did in unawareness, instead of taking full responsibility for what I did, clearing myself with self-forgiveness and standing in breath with common sense and absolute self-responsibility.

When and as I see myself wanting to lie to another, I stop, I breathe, I investigate, where I am lying to myself and abdicating my self-responsibility. I release the point(s) with self-forgiveness and direct myself with common sense towards what is best for all.
I commit myself to stop, expose and remove all lies and lying from myself and within this world, so that we can take a long, hard look at the truth of ourselves and this world, and direct ourselves and the world towards what is best for All Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment