Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

Day 11: Building new mind constructs - not good

I have noticed how I create new mind constructs on top of the old ones (and because of the remaining old ones).

I learned a new word today, and I learned it in a specific situation with a specific person, whom I've obviously formed a relationship with in my mind.

I noticed that I have built a construct around the word, because next time when I had to use the word, I remembered whom I learned it from, and smiled. I made a memory of getting to know this word from a 'special' person in a 'pleasant' situation or at least 'not as hard as when I have to deal with my own shit' situation, lol

Note to self: I build new constructs, when I am not aware of my breathing. And then I have to write those out as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment