Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Day 14: Removing reactions towards my partner


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as betrayed, hurt, sad, angry and dismayed, whenever I perceive that my partner is making plans behind my back and is fraternizing with others in order to exclude me from whatever is happening.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to isolate people from other people, so that I could manipulate them into doing my self-interested bidding, instead of realising that I am doing so in order to not have to take absolute self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel excluded, inferior/less than, whenever I perceive that my partner is making plans behind my back.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make plans behind the backs of other people, whom I want to manipulate in my self-interest, instead of realising that by not being absolutely transparent, I am supporting my secret mind in abdicating my absolute self-responsibility, and wanting to transfer it to others by forming special relationships them with having secrets with them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to punish my parnter, whenever I am perceiving that he is lying to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry, whenever I am confronting someone about something that I perceive they did wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within violent thoughts, and want to cause damage to people whom I am perceiving are hurting me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as spiteful towards people, whom I perceive to have more material means of mainpulating other people with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be envious of people, whom I perceive to have more material and financial stability within this world than me, because I envy them their power to manipulate with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be able to manipulate people with money, instead of realising how I am compromising myself and others by doing so - by making myself more powerful than them with money, and thus compromising our equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have money in order to make myself powerful and be able to manipulate people into doing what I desire/want them to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sick to my stomach in worry, because I do not know what the future will bring, instead of remaining HERE in breath and directing myself with common sense. I realise that when I direct myself within breath with absolute self-responsibility and common sense yesterday, today and tomorrow - I do not need to fear tomorrow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that people, whom I perceive have hurt me, will be punished with consequences of their decisions, instead of realising that I am being spiteful towards them because I am hurt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that anyone outside of myself can hurt me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to generate the emotion of being hurt within myself, whenever things do not go my way.
When and as I see myself wanting to generate the emotion of 'feeling hurt' within me, I stop, I breathe, I do not allow myself to manipulate myself with being hurt. Instead I investigate and remove the point and direct myself with common sense in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire for something bad to happen to people, whom I perceive to be hurting me, instead of realising the spitefulness of my thoughts and stopping them and removing them.

When and as I see myself going into spitefulness towards others, I stop, I breathe, I investigate the point and release it with self-forgiveness, and direct myself with common sense in breath towards what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nasty to/have nasty thoughts about people, whom I perceive to be hurting me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish harm upon people, whom I perceive to be hurting me, instead of taking full self-responsibility for my thoughts and myself by realising that I myself am generating 'being hurt'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to people, whom I perceive are not doing process consciously.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame other women for taking over my partner, instead of realising that I am doing so out of fear of the future, remaining here in breath and directing myself with common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss my partner and want/need/desire to be with him, when he is not in my vicinity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become energetically high and happy, whenever I am around my partner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience an energetic low in the form of sadness and loneliness, whenever I am not around my partner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think of going to sleep whenever I feel a resistance to facing myself, instead of realising that that is my mind not wanting to face itself and die.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire for my mind to die, because I started hating it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my mind, instead of embracing it and releasing it with self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad, angry, violent, powerless and overpowered, whenever I perceive that my partner does not want to spend time with me because he is being brainwashed by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to spite people, whom I perceive do not want to take absolute self-responsibility, instead of realising how by doing so, I am abdicating my own absolute self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to blame my partner for making me miserable by posting material to him, for which I know that he has given value to, as a manipulation tactics to overpower him and make him do what I want him to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as miserable, whenever I perceive that my partner does not want to spend time with me.

I realise that whenever I am being miserable, I am abdicating my absolute self-responsibility. Therefore when and as I see myself becoming miserable, I stop, I breathe. I investigate the point, release it with self-forgiveness, and direct myself in breath with common sense and absolute self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate my partner into doing things for me, by using arguments for which I know that he has defined as valid and I know they have power over him, therefore I have power over him, whenever I use them.

I realise that I may not manipulate people/my partner into doing things for me, because in doing so I abdicate my absolute self-responsibility. When and as I see myself wanting to manipulate people, I stop, I breathe, I investigate and release the point and direct myself with common sense in breath and absolute self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be with a partner in order to not have to face myself in absolute self-responsibility.


I allow myself to unconditionally let go of the desire to be with a partner.

When and as I see myself wanting/desiring to be with and have a partner, I stop, I breathe, I do not allow myself to go into this desire. Instead I look at the point that caused the desire, release it with self-forgiveness and direct myself with common sense in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with myself by giving myself goals and deadlines, and feel disappointed with myself, whenever I do not reach them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as tired, whenever I am facing myself with self-forgiveness in self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I am tired, when doing self-forgiveness, instead of realising that my tiredness is not real and it's only my mind that wants to prevent having to face itself due to its fear of dying. Therefore I breathe and continue applying my self-forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment