Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Day 8: Being alone


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that something bad happens, when one is alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of being alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into an irrational fear reaction, whenever I think of the possibility, idea and notion of being alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that being alone is a bad thing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive being alone as a bad thing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that one can be alone in a world of 7 bln people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate aloneness with sadness, patheticness, loneliness, and generally define it as being an inferior state of being and existing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afriad that if I live alone, other people will judge me as sad, pathetic, lonely, and label my existence as infeiror.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to other people, who live together in families and/or with friends and partners. – because they allow self-deception... which is a point of spitefulness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be spiteful towards people who live together in families and/or with friends and partners, because they have mutual assistance and support available.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of living alone, because I am afraid of not having mutual assistance and support with other people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of living without the mutual support and assistance that other people, who live together, have.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sorry for myself for living without the mutual support and assistance that other people, who live together, have.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have other people and live with other people, so that I could have mutual assistance and support.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad, because I perceive that I do not have mutual assistance and support, if I do not physically live with other people, instead of realising that I cannot assist and support other people, if I cannot assist and support myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire for other people to feel sorry for me, so that they would want to help me, so that I wouldn't have to unconditionally be self-responsible, but could hide in my felling sorry for myself and manipulate people with it into taking responsibility for me instead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment