Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

Day 161: Stopping and removing my perceptions/beliefs of what one requires in order to be happy (body)



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I need to have what I perceive to be a perfect body in order to be happy. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from happiness within my belief that I need to have what I perceive to be a perfect body in order to be happy and live a fulfilled life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I cannot be happy, if I do not have what I perceive to be the perfect body, instead of realising and understanding that I am compromising myself and my body by conditioning happiness and joy with having what I perceive to be a perfect body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I will never be happy if I do not have what I perceive to be the perfect body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and achieve what I perceive to be the perfect body in order for me to be happy, not realising and understanding that I am separating myself from happiness, myself and all that is here within my belief that I must have a perfect body in order to be happy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid that if I do not have/achieve what I perceive to be the perfect body, I will never be happy, instead of realising and understanding that I am separating myself from happiness by defining and conditioning it with having what I perceive to be the perfect body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel/be unhappy, because I perceived myself to have an imperfect body, instead of realising and understanding that I am making myself unhappy by conditioning and defining happiness with having what I perceive to be the perfect body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use and abuse my physical body as a source of grief for myself and fuel my mind with hatred towards my body, because I perceived it as imperfect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive my body as imperfect, and in that definition separate myself from my body, myself and all that is here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to develop a hateful and spiteful relationship towards my body in my mind, because I perceived and defined my body to be imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment