Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

Day 152: Comfortableness, safety and stability within relationships



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to search and look to be in a relationship in order to have the comfortableness that I have come to define relationships to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive relationships as carriers of comfortableness and safety, instead of realising and understanding that by doing so, I am separating myself from comfortableness and safety.


When and as I see myself fearing not having comfortableness and safety in the future in terms of not being in a relationship, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, where I will perceive that I can only have comfortableness and safety within a relationship, and on the flip side I will think/believe/perceive that I am not able to be comfortable and safe, if I am not in a partnership. Therefore I release the trigger point and thought pattern with self-forgiveness and direct myself towards being my own comfortableness and safety within the context of what is best for all.


I commit myself to stopping and removing all ties and desires/wants/needs within which I make my partner responsible for my comfortableness and safety, because I realise and understand that I am abdicating my self-responsibility and separating myself from it by desiring my partner to give me stability, comfort and safety.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have a partner, whom I perceive will give me stability, instead of realising and understanding that within this I am abdicating my self-responsibility towards stability and separating myself from stability by wanting another to give it to me.


When and as I see myself desiring/wanting/needing stability, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind construct, where I will separate myself from stability by searching for it in another, instead of me being my own point of stability. Therefore I release the trigger point of wanting stability with self-forgiveness and stand as my own stability within the context of what is best for all.


I commit myself to stopping and removing any and all points, where I look for stability outside of myself and thus separate myself from stability, because I realise and understand that by looking for stability outside of myself, I am abdicating my self-responsibility towards keeping myself grounded and stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment