Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Day 150: Manipulating with Good Memories

This is a continuation to the blog Day 148: Manipulating people with Bad Memories



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself and other people with memories of experiences that I perceive/define to be good/positive, in order to make myself and others feel good in retrospection and/or to neutralise possible bad feelings that I notice accumulating within myself and others. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use memories of experiences that I define/perceive as good/positive in order to make myself superior to other people for having such memories and making them envious and jealous (to neutralize the feeling of inferiority that I might be experiencing in their presence).

When and as I see myself wanting to bring up memories of 'good/positive' experiences, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind polarity "bonding" construct, where I will either try to "come closer" to someone or manipulate myself and others into feeling better in a moment of feeling bad, or I will try to make someone jealous and envious of me, so that I could feel superior to them. Therefore I release the trigger point of wanting to manipulate with good memories with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.

I commit myself to stopping and removing my behaviour of manipulating myself and others with good/positive memories, because I realise and understand that by doing so, I am participating and perpetuating past dimensions in my own head and the heads of others, thus causing myself and others to separate from All that is Here into an imaginary mind dimension of a moment that doesn't exist any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment