Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day 84: Being liked and categorising people




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself form the world 'liking' within thinking/believing/perceiving that I can only like myself, when other people like me, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel positive/superior/more than, when and as I see and perceive that other people like me, and feel inferior and less than, when I see and perceive that other people do not like me, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, within which I, through liking and validating myself with my perceptions of other people liking or disliking me, am creating self-judgement and with that separating myself from myself and all that is here to create energy for my mind to exist as ego.

When and as I see myself validating myself through my perception of whether other people like me or not, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that within this I am compromising my self-expression and adjusting it to within myself generate the perception of other people liking me through trying to get them to act and behave in a way that would instigate such a perception within me, within which I am manipulating myself and others in order to experience myself as more of me as positive energy, therefore I release the trigger point of this want for validation with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove any and all need/want/desire for validation and other people liking me from within myself, because I realise and understand that within this I separate myself from myself and all that is here and from the word liking, by looking for an outside source, with which I will through my perception within myself generate the positive experience of more of myself as being liked.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become bothered by other people in my presence that I have defined as 'strangers', when they are passing me or are in my vicinity doing something that is not connected to me, and feel like they're intruding in my own personal space and my own personal world, instead of realising and understanding that by participating within such feelings and thoughts, I am allowing and creating inequality within myself and am not regarding them as equals, but as opposites, others and therefore less than and inferior to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel awkward in other the presence of people that I have defined as 'not close to me' and immediately look for subjects about which to talk briefly to them in order for there to not be uncomfortable silences, because I have defined and perceived such situations to be uncomfortable, if there is no bullshit talking happening, instead of realising that this is an energetic polarity construct of the mind within which I am participating, where I will feel comfortable enough in silence in the vicinity of people that I have defined as 'close to me' and will feel positive, more than and good, and will feel negative, inferior and less than and uncomfortable in silence in the vicinity of people that I have defined as 'not close to me', thus feeding my mind as ego through friction and conflict that I cause within myself with participating in this construct.

When and as I see myself becoming uncomfortable in the vicinity (in silence) of people that are not my partner/friends/family, which I have defined to be 'close to me', I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that within categorising people into 'close to me', such as my partner, friends and family, and 'not close to me', such as people that I do not know very well, I am creating separation as inequality as regarding people that are 'not close to me' as less important and interesting than people that I have defined as 'close to me', and as such as not 'good enough' to share my full self-expression with as with people that I see as 'close to me', within which I feed my mind energy to exist as my personality/ego, therefore I release the points of inequality and the feelings and thoughts that I have towards those people, and share myself equally with all people.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness stop categorizing people into categories of different importances within my mind, because I realise and understand that by categorising people, I am compromising myself and the sharing of my self-expression in equality, where I will play out different characters towards different people, within which I will perpetuate the energy games of my mind and feed it energy to survive as ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment