Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Day 98: Feeling contempt for humanity



I forgive myself that I have 
accepted and allowed myself to feel contempt for humanity and hate humanity as a whole for accepting and allowing the abuse of Life, instead of realising and understanding that I am separating myself from humanity by doing so, and participating within a mind polarity construct, where I will feel superior and more than other humans/humanity within my perception that I am applying myself and other people are not, therefore I perceive myself to be better than the rest of humanity, and on the flip side I will feel smaller than humanity and inferior to it and powerless to do something about the abuse of all of humanity, which I will then compensate for with anger towards humanity and will allow backchat in the form of "Humanity is not worthy of saving", not realising and understanding that I am limiting and compromising myself within these thoughts.

When and as I see myself feeling hatred and contempt for humanity, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this is due to me feeling smaller than humanity and unable to do anything about the abuse in the world because of these perceptions, therefore I release them with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel less than, inferior and smaller than humanity itself, and within this perception allow myself to fear humanity and hate it and think/believe/perceive that humanity is not worth saving, and that humanity does not deserve to be saved and to save itself, instead of realising that within these thoughts I am giving up on myself, because I am part of humanity.

When and as I see myself feeling inferior to, less than humanity and negative about humanity, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, within which I separate myself from humanity by thinking that it is an abomination, within which I make myself feel superior in order to compensate for the feelings of inferiority towards it. Therefore I release the thoughts and perceptions about humanity with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.

I commit myself to through writing and self-corrective application stop and remove all feelings that I have about humanity as a whole, because I realise and understand that by allowing myself to participate within thoughts about humanity, I am separating myself from humanity and limiting and compromising myself within my process of standing up for what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment