Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Day 103: Desiring to communicate with others




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to my partner, whenever I see and perceive that the results of his process are not as advanced as my own, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel annoyed and resentful and angry and frustrated with my partner, because I think/believe/perceive that I cannot have self-honest communication with him. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have self-honest communication with my partner, instead of realising and understanding that I am looking for a point to connect with my partner by talking about process, within which I would make myself feel superior and more than for having a special self-honest connection with my partner, not realising and understanding that I am participating within a relationship mind construct, within which I am longing to have mutual points to talk about with my partner.

When and as I see myself wanting/needing/desiring to have mutual points to talk to my partner about in self-honesty, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that by wanting this, I am participating within a mind polarity relationship construct, within which I will feel positive, more than, superior and good, when I perceive that I can connect with my partner in self-honest communication, and will feel negative, less than, inferior and bad, whenever I see and perceive that I cannot have self-honest communication with my partner and that my partner is incapable of self-honesty. Therefore I release the point of desire for communication with my partner, and direct myself towards doing my own process of writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define my partner as unable to be self-honest, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become annoyed, resentful, frustrated and angry, whenever I perceive my partner as unable to be self-honest, instead of realising and understanding that by defining and perceiving him this way, I am putting myself in a superior position and participating within an ego polarity construct, where I will perceive myself as superior to people, whom I perceive to be incapable of self-honesty, and will feel inferior and helpless and like my hands are tied, when I communicate to people whom I perceive to be incapable of self-honesty and will thus participate within the "I'm incapable of communicating to them" backchat, not realising and understanding that I am limiting myself in self-expression, because I am afraid what people, whom I perceive to be incapable of self-honesty, will think about me, and I will perceive that I cannot self-honestly communicate with those people, because they will not reciprocate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become annoyed and frustrated and angry and feel limited, whenever I perceive that people whom I'm communicating with are incapable of self-honesty, instead of realising and understanding that I am still somehow defining myself with their reactions to my communication and I am being afraid of what they might think, therefore I will compromise myself by not speaking.

When and as I see myself defining/perceiving other people as not self-honest, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this projection is coming from a point within, a desire for them to be self-honest so that I could be self-honest in communication with them, and I realise and understand that this point itself is not self-honesty, as it is coming from a desire to communicate with other people about stuff that I want to talk about, therefore I release the point what I want to talk about with self-forgiveness and discuss it with myself and clear it with myself, and afterwards direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.

I commit myself to stopping and removing all needs and desires to communicate with others, because I realise and understand that these desires are a consequence of me not having communicated the points I want to communicate about in self-honesty with myself and have not cleared the points within myself, therefore I will through writing and self-forgiveness clear the points within myself and direct myself with common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment