Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

Day 104: "I am more aware than you"



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I have nothing to talk about with my flatmates, friends and family, instead of realising and understanding that this perception is due to me perceiving/defining myself as superior to them in terms of 'knowing more about this world', and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive myself as superior to other people, because I perceive and define myself to have more knowledge and awareness about the world and the state of the world as it is.


When and as I see myself perceiving myself as more knowledgeable and aware of the situation in the world than other people, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, where I will feel positive, superior, more than and good, whenever I perceive myself to be more aware of the situation of the world and the human condition, and I will also feel frustrated because of perceiving that I cannot freely communicate about the state of the world and the human condition to people whom I perceive to be less aware of those concepts than me, because then I cannot validate my ego through talking about it, and on the flip side I will feel inferior, less than and negative and bad, when I perceive myself to be less aware of the state of the world and the human condition within communication with people whom I perceive to have walked more process than me, and so I will shut down and be afraid of open communication with them due to my fear of proving myself as less effective than them, thus sabotaging my self-expression due to my self-judgment. Therefore I release the trigger point and thought pattern through writing and self-forgiveness and direct myself with common sense in breath towards what is best for all.

I commit myself to stop and remove all perceptions of my own superiority and inferiority towards other people in relation to my awareness of the state of the world and the human condition, because I realise and understand that those perceptions and definitions are polarities of the mind, and when I participate in them, I am powering my mind as ego. 

No comments:

Post a Comment