Friday, 15 February 2013

Day 114: My relationship with food



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think about food the first thing in the morning, when I wake up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think about food and eating it to make myself feel better, whenever I perceive that I have a discord and problems with my partner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the attitude of "I don't care how much weight I gain", whenever I perceive that I have a problem with my partner and want to eat in order to make myself feel better, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to punish my partner by gaining weight and not looking my best for him anymore.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to restrict my food intake in order to loose weight for my partner so that my partner would be satisfied with my looks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid that I gain weight every time I think about food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated that I have to be careful about what I eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ask myself how people who have no problems with weight live their life without thinking about food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define my morning coffee as a treat and running away from reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated, whenever my partner looks at me and then think/believe/perceive that he doesn't like the way I look.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry and think about what food is made of, what kind of ingredients it has and how many calories it has.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge/define food as bad and something that will harm me if I eat it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ashamed of eating in front of my partner and think/believe/perceive that he is judging me for the amount of food I'm eating, instead of realising that I am judging myself about the amount of food that I am eating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for the amount of food I eat, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat more than my body needs in order to make myself feel good with food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I must eat everything that is on my plate, because children in Africa are starving, instead of seeing the fallacy of this statement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive tortilla chips with nachos to be a reward food and a food that I can enjoy when watching a movie.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate food that I eat while watching a movie with having great pleasure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat while watching a movie and think/believe/perceive that this is making both experiences more enjoyable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate food with enjoyment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use and abuse food in order to create a feeling of enjoyment within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel happy and satisfied, whenever I eat food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive eating food as a social activity and an activity that will bring me and my partner closer together.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from food in defining it as something that I enjoy, that brings me joy, and also as something that brings me grief, because I believe that I get fat when I eat food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame food and hate food, because I become fatter when I eat it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to envy and be jealous of people, whom I perceive to be able to eat all the food they want and not get fat, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with my partner and blame him and accuse him that he doesn't understand why I am fat, because he doesn't have the same problems with food that I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive my relationship with food as 'problematic'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define food as my biggest problem in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive myself as a food addict, instead of realising and understanding that within this I am giving into the pattern of hopelessness and abdication of self-responsibility, because "I cannot do anything about being fat, I am a food addict"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I cannot loose weight no matter how hard I try, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be frustrated, because I perceive that I cannot loose weight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to loose weight in order for my partner to like me, instead of realising and understanding that I am playing into the construct of being afraid of loosing my partner, if he doesn't like the way I look.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel feelings of shame and disgust with myself, whenever I take twice to eat, and think believe and perceive that my partner and people in my surroundings are going to judge me for it, instead of realising and understanding that I myself am judging people who take food twice and enjoy their food as guilty of being fat and being pigs that indulge in food without consideration for their weight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to loose awareness of the food that I am eating when watching something or reading something while eating.

1 comment:

  1. i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband george morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to france he meant a lady called clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss florida and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called dromoba who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss florida ask me to contact dromoba. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact dromoba on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact dromobaspellhome@gmail.com, He is the best spell caster. call him on +2348076826545.

    ReplyDelete