Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Day 74: The age difference between partners




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to every time I look in the mirror see/perceive the circles under my eyes as ugly and terrible, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a feeling of inferiority and being less than, because I have defined and perceived circles under the eyes to be ugly, unseemly, I have defined them as something that only old women have, therefore I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that other people will define/perceive me as 'old' and not good enough to be with my partner whom I perceive to be considerably younger than me, not realising and understanding that with all these perceptions and definitions - I am only powering my mind as ego through a polarity construct, where I will feel bad, less than and inferior to women whom I perceive to be younger and/or do not have such circles under their eyes, and will feel afraid that my partner does not like me because of the circles under my eyes, and on the flip side I will feel superior and more than women whom I perceive to be older than me and/or have bigger circles under their eyes, and I will feel better about myself in the company of such women, and even start feeling sorry for those women.

When and as I see myself worrying and thinking about the circles under my eyes, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this is a mind polarity construct of comparison, where I will go into inferiority whenever I look at myself in the mirror and think about my partner, and I will feel bad about myself and afraid that my partner will want to leave me for a younger woman, because I think/believe/perceive that my partner considers me too old to be with him. I realise and understand that it is only me and myself that is generating those thoughts within myself and compromising myself with them, while reality might be entirely different, therefore I release the point that triggered my thoughts about the circles under my eyes, and direct myself in common sense without worrying about the way I look, because I realise and understand that worrying about the way that I look is only my mind wanting to compare and compete with other people, which I do not allow within myself anymore.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness stop and remove all points of comparison and competition with other people in terms of looks, because I realise and understand that by participating within comparison and competition, I am participating within a mind polarity thought construct, where I will be looking to in my mind win and feel superior to other people in terms of looks, and will feel inferior and less than, when I perceive that I cannot win/am loosing the beauty pageant that I am generating for myself in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that my partner and other people are judging us and perceiving us as incompatible due to our age difference, instead of realising and understanding that it is only me and myself who is judging us and perceiving us as incompatible due to our age difference, because I myself have defined and perceived people in relationships to have to have a minimal age difference between them, not realising and understanding that I am participating within a polarity construct, where I am judging and perceiving couples with small age differences between participants as appropriate, and couples with big age differences between participants as inappropriate, therefore I have defined/perceived myself to be in an inappropriate relationship due to the age difference between me and my partner.

When and as I see myself thinking and worrying about my partner or other people perceiving me and my partner to have a too big age difference between us, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I have created these perceptions and judgements within myself for myself, where I have felt superior to couples which I perceived to have a too big age difference between the participants and judged them as inappropriate, and I have felt inferior to couples which I have perceived to have a smaller age difference than the couple that I am in, therefore I release the thoughts about age differences with self-forgiveness and direct myself in common sense and I do not allow myself to participate in thoughts about the age difference between my partner and myself or how he or other people perceive it.

I commit myself to through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove all thoughts and perceptions about relationships between people based on their age, because I realise and understand that by having those thoughts, I am only participating within my mind's mechanism for the creation of energy for my mind to sustain itself, and with this I am abusing my body and allowing my body's substance to be transformed into energy for my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment