Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Day 67: Allowing my choices to be influenced by others (part 1)

Big headache today. Didn't write enough due to loads of work, which I couldn't do because of the headache. Couldn't properly concentrate on my writing either, so I took painkillers, made myself a little loop.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base my life choices on the opinions of others and what they would say about a choice of mine, instead of realising and understanding that within this I am compromising myself and my well being in order to make other people happy within my wish for acceptance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel pressured about making choices that would make others happy, instead of realising that by wanting to make others happy, I am neglecting myself and my own life within my desire to be accepted by others, where I will make choices that I perceive they will like, and perceive that with this I am showing respect, not realising and understanding that I am compromising myself in order to fulfil my desire to be accepted by others.

When and as I see myself wanting to make choices just so that I would keep other people appeased/happy in order for them to like me, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that with this I am compromising myself, I am playing into a mind construct, an energetic game where I want others to like me, for which I'm willing to compromise myself, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stop making choices that would make other people happy, because I realise and understand that within doing so, I am not considering what is best for me, but am compromising myself in order to get others to like me or to not dislike me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of and worried about people's responses whenever I give them information that I perceive they will not like, because then I am fearing that they will not like me, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within a mind relationship construct within which I wish to give people information that I perceive they will like, so that I could through their feedback feel good about myself and validate myself as one that is liked by people, and on the flip side I will fear giving people information that I perceive they won't like, and will then be afraid of them not liking me, and will feel inferior and less than.

When and as I see myself fearing people's responses to the information that I give them, because I perceive that they won't like it, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that by doing so, I am compromising myself by participating within a mind energetic construct of validating myself through other people's words and thoughts and my perceptions of their perceptions of me, therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing all points of fearing people's responses, because I realise and understand that in fearing their responses I am allowing myself to give my power away to my perceptions of their perceptions of me, thus feeding my mind with energy within a construct, where I will feel superior and more than, when I perceive that people have a positive perception of me, and will feel inferior and less than, when I preceive that people have a negative perception of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment