Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

Day 81: Fearing that my partner's ex is trying to separate us again



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear, based on memories of past experiences, whenever I see/perceive that my partner's ex is wanting to talk to him in private, because I'm afraid of her wanting to persuade him again into not being with me and being with her instead, instead of realising and understanding that I am allowing my fear as memories of past experiences to direct me, where I am afraid of re-living the emotional turmoil that I have experienced when this happened in the past, and am not directing myself here in breath.

When and as I see myself going into fear of loosing my partner to his ex, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am being directed by fear of my partner repeating the pattern that he has played out in the past with his ex, and leaving me again for her, within which I would feel negative, beaten, powerless, inferior and less than, therefore I release the trigger point of the fear with self-forgiveness and do not allow my fears to direct me, but I direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.

I commit myself to through writing and self-corrective application stop and remove all fears of my partner being taken over by his ex again, because I realise and understand that when I am being directed by this fear, I am actually fearing 'loosing face' in front of other people due to my perception that I have made the wrong decision, when I decided to give my partner another chance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of 'loosing face' in eyes of other people, if my partner was to leave me for his ex again, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within a polarity construct of my mind, where I will feel superior and more than, when I perceive that other people see me to be in partnership with my partner, and I will feel less than and inferior, when I perceive that other people perceive me to not be in partnership with my partner and have 'lost' my partner to his ex again, not realising and understanding that I am feeling defeated and inferior from within, and allowing myself to be influenced by whether I am in a partnership or not.

When and as I see myself becoming afraid of 'loosing face' in the eyes of others in terms of me being in a relationship with my partner or not, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind polarity construct of validating myself according to my perception of other people's perceptions of me, therefore I release the trigger point of the fear with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove all fears and perceptions of how other people perceive me in terms of being in a relationship/agreement with my partner, because I realise and understand that I am compromising myself within this, and my expression is not being directed by me, but by my fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive my partner as a weaker person than his ex and someone who could easily succumb to her manipulations, instead of realising and understanding that these definitions are based in memories of past experiences, where instead of seeing my partner as he is now, I am fearing that he is still the way he used to be, not realising and understanding that by allowing this fear to direct me, I am compromising myself and my interaction with my partner.

When and as I see myself perceiving my partner as unable to stand up to his ex's manipulations of cuteness and sadness, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind memory construct, and am not acknowledging what is here, therefore I release the trigger point of the perception with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath according to what is here towards what is best for all.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove all perceptions of my partner based in memories, because I realise and understand that he is walking the same process of change that I am walking, and is not the same person that he used to be in the past, and by allowing my memories of past experiences to direct and influence my perception of my partner, I am compromising myself and our agreement and communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment