Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Day 71: "Beat the System"




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be seen and perceived by other people as an effective law enforcer, not realising and understanding that I am participating within my mind't polarity construct, where I will feel more than, positive, superior and justified, when and as I perceive myself as one that has 'done the right thing' in terms of abiding the law and/or stopping some perceived 'crime' or 'injustice' from happening, and on the flip side I will feel less than, inferior and like a criminal, when and as I perceive that I have done something that is defined/perceived in this world as 'crime' or 'injustice', where I will all over my body feel the energies of adrenaline rushes, feelings of shame, hope that I will not get caught and ultimately, if I succeed in not being uncovered as a criminal, I will feel victorious in my secret mind as one that has 'beat the system'

When and as I see myself wanting to 'beat the system', I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that by wanting to 'beat the system', I am participating within a mind polarity construct, where I will want to fight the system, because I perceive/define it as unfair and unjust and like I have a right to want to beat it, and I will feel energetically empowered and justified within myself, and on the flip side when I perceive that I will give into the system, I will feel like the system has beaten me, and I will feel inferior to the system and powerless against it, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath, because I realise and understand that by wanting to beat the system, I am only empowering the system from within myself, therefore I simply stop fighting the system and embrace it so that I can release and resolve it.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness stop and remove all points of energetic friction towards the system, because I realise and understand that by creating friction towards the system, I am separating myself from the system and all that is here, and with this I am disabling myself from being able to embrace, amalgamate with and change the system, but am only powering the system, which gives the opposite result of the intended one.

No comments:

Post a Comment