Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Day 77: High Society



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with hatred, anger, superiority, indignation and be patronising towards people whom I perceive to be in a higher social class than myself, instead of realising that I am with these reactions trying to compensate for the feelings of inferiority and helplessness that I am feeling towards them, not realising and understanding that with this I am participating within a mind polarityconstruct, where I generate energy for my mind to exist as ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to criticise people, whom I perceive to be in a higher social class than myself, and look for fault in them which I could talk shit about, instead of realising that I am compensating with superiority as anger for the feeling of inferiority that I generate within myself around them, because I have defined them to be more powerful than me, not realising and understanding that I have willingly given my power away to my own perception of them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to prove myself as more educated, knowledgeable and classy than people whom I perceive to be of a higher social class than myself, instead of realising that I am with this compensating for my feelings of inferiority that I generate within myself around them, because I envy them their money and perceived power, not realising and understanding that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, where I will try to make myself appear superior to others (whom I perceive to be of a higher social class than me) as a person who is well-behaved, well-mannered, educated in arts and philosophy and science, and will seek out their validation on these points, and will feel superior and more than, when I perceive that I have succeeded, and will feel inferior and less than, when I perceive that I have failed in this mission.

When and as I see myself feeling inferior to people, whom I perceive to be of a higher social class than myself, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I have allowed and accepted myself to categorise people into 'social classes' in my head, and will try to make myself appear as one of them, or at least as one that is worthy to be around them, thus making myself inferior to them by default, instead of recognising and seeing them as equal human beings. Therefore I release the trigger point of this mind construct with self-forgiveness and I direct myself towards the outcome that is equally best for all.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove any and all classifications of people in my head, because I realise and understand that social classes do not exist in natural, physical reality, but are only a result of my mind's polarity constructs, where I will perceive people with a lot of money to be part of a higher social class than me, and will therefore feel inferior to them, which I will then try to compensate with superiority as anger and criticism, within which I will not be acknowledging them as equal human beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to people, whom I perceive to have a lot of money, but lack the information and education that I have defined to be necessary in order to be classy and accepted within what I perceive as higher societal circles, which is knowledge that I have picked up from my aunt, instead of realising and understanding that with this knowledge as superiority I am trying to compensate for the feeling of inferiority that I have allowed to exist within me towards people, whom I perceive to have more money, safety and stability than me, and whom I am jealous of because of that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be jealous of people, whom I perceive to have more money, safety and stability than me, instead of realising and understanding that I am allowing myself to participate within this construct in my mind, and am therefore not acknowledging the actual, physical reality of those people being my equals as human beings, and will within this cause friction as separation between us simply because I will try to make myself appear superior to them, because I feel inferior to what I perceive them to be and have.

When and as I see myself wanting to beat and win over someone that I perceive to have more money than me in this world, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I have created this need within me, because I am somewhere feeling less than and inferior to those people, therefore I release the point of inferiority with self-forgiveness and direct myself within equality and acknowledging those people as equals.

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove all my perceptions and negativity towards people whom I perceive to be rich/of a higher societal class than myself, because I realise and understand that these are just definitions that I have created and allowed to exist within my mind, not realising that by doing so, I am creating separation as friction between me and another human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment