Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Day 65: "I'm better than you and keep your hands off my partner"




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into an energetic state of wanting to prove myself to new people that I meet as an educated person of broad horizons and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete and want to win over other people in our mutual company and prove myself to the new person as better than the rest of the people in our mutual company, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within a comparing and competing construct of the mind, within which I will feel superior to others in the company when I perceive that the new person is impressed by me, and will feel inferior to others in the company when I perceive that the new person wasn't impressed by me.

When and as I see myself wanting to impress new people with my knowledge and information and broadness of horizons, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind construct in which I will want to experience more of myself as superiority and positivity, and with this I am separating myself from myself and all that is here, therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing any and all points of wanting to impress new people and prove myself to them as superior to others, because I realise and understand that within doing this I am separating myself from others within superiority and putting others in an inferior position, thus creating separation and friction between us, and am the cause of inequality and jealousy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to make other people in my company jealous of me and my knowledge and information and broadness of horizons by talking to new people in the company, instead of realising that with this action I am causing friction as separation from myself and all that is here.

When and as I see myself wanting other people to be jealous of me within not being able to compare to my knowledge and information and compete with my broadness of horizons, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this need is coming from a feeling of inferiority towards the people that I want to be jealous of me, therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing all need for making other people jealous of me from within me, because I realise and understand that I am simply wanting to get back at those people, because I am jealous of them at some point, therefore I will remove that point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with jealousy and anger and a feeling of ownership towards my partner, when I see another woman touching him, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within a relationship construct of the mind, where I perceive my partner as my ownership and therefore off limits to any other woman, therefore I will react with anger and spitefulness when another woman touches my partner and feel inferior to her and scared that she might want to overtake him, and I will feel secure and safe within the partnership, when other women do not touch my partner.

When and as I see myself emotionally reacting to other women touching my partner, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind relationship construct, within which I own my partner, and within which I make myself superior to other women and my partner by perceiving myself as the owner of my partner, therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to touch other women's partners and disregard their reactions to my action of touching their partner and justify it with "I am allowed to touch him, he is not their ownership, I'm not doing anything wrong", instead of realising and understanding that I am in fact looking for that man's approval, attention and wanting to have a special relationship of trust with him, within which I will make myself feel superior, because I perceive myself as able to touch him and have this special bond with him despite the fact that he has a partner, within which I will make myself feel superior to his partner and so power my mind as ego with this energy of feeling good/positive/superior.

When and as I see myself wanting to touch other women's partners, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, within which I want to make myself superior to other people by being able to touch someone who is otherwise perceived as "off limits", therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing all needs/desires/wants to touch people, because I realise and understand that touching people is a (self) manipulation point, within which I will try to make myself feel superior and more than and positive within the notion that I am able to touch someone and don't have the generally accepted mindfuck that we people have about touching other people, thus I am making myself feel superior within the notion that I am able to overcome that mindfuck 

1 comment:

  1. :-) ....hugs ...without "mindfuck" of course !

    Wish you all the best

    ....and nice night :-)
    Lahko noč D.

    ReplyDelete