Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Day 80: Banking Apostols



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define bank employees as superior to me because they handle money and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to bank employees and define/perceive them as gods that handle the life essence as money in this world and have power and influence over me because of that, because I perceive and define them as people that have my life, my well-being and my survival as money at the palm of their hand, instead of realising and understanding that bank employees are people equal to myself, and that they hold absolutely no power over me, I am only giving my power away to them by giving in to such thoughts of them being superior to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that bank employees hold power over me because they handle my money, instead of realising and understanding that by participating within such thoughts, I have given my power away to them within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive bank employees as people with more responsibility, because they handle money, which I have defined as the life essence that makes everything move in this world and an absolute necessity for survival, instead of realising and understanding that I have within my mind made money my god and the bank employees the messengers of god, not realising and understanding that within this I have absolutely disregarded the physical reality of Life and that Life does not need money to survive and live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I have to be respectful towards bank managers, because they can at any moment fuck with me by not giving me my money to survive, instead of realising and understanding that I have generated this beLIEf within myself about bank employees and managers and within this I have directly given my power away to them and made this part of my perceptual reality, where i will feel and act inferior and less than the bank employees and fear being at their disposal and their whims, which I will want to compensate with exerting superiority towards them on a personal level and outsmart them and outwit them with my intellect.

When and as I see myself feeling and perceiving myself as unequal to the bank managers and employees, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I have created this feeling and perception within myself, because I have defined them as more than me because they handle money - the god of all gods, the means of survival within this world - therefore I release the feelings and thoughts with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath and equality.

I commit myself to through writing and self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove any and all perceptions that I have towards bank employees and managers, and perceive them as equal human beings, because I realise and understand that all of my perceptions and definitions of people who work in the bank are coming from my symbol-based thought patterns that I have built up towards money as the means of survival and living within this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment