Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Day 196: A not-so-surprising twist

Today I set out to do self-forgiveness on my perceptions and beliefs and definitions of myself in relation to sustainability, but the more I turned the points inwards, the more I gravitated towards money and the power it represents in our minds.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with anger, frustration, resentment, sadness and powerlessness, when I see other people not caring for the environment, throwing trash on the streets and lawns and parks and anywhere outside of the designated trashcans and containers, when I see people wasting water, when I see people not dividing their trash into recyclables, throwing away glass bottles and paper together with non-recyclable trash, and everything else that I perceive to be transgressions against nature, instead of realising and understanding that with these feelings/emotions I am putting myself in a superior position over them by judging them as living unsustainably, I am comparing myself to them, thus I am participating within my mind and feeding it energy with this behaviour/experience within myself, not realising and understanding that I am limiting myself into a polarity mind construct of positive and negative, superior and inferior, thus disabling myself from directing myself effectively towards what is best for all in equality with all that is here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior, better and more than people whom I perceive are not caring for the planet and the environment by taking into consideration the management of trash.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior, less than, limited, disempowered and helpless, when I see people not taking into consideration the waste that they produce and how wasteful they are.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge/define people whom I perceive to be wasting resources such as water and food as bad/inferior/evil/limited, not realising and understanding that with this judgement I am participating within my mind's polarity construct where on the flip side I judge/define myself as superior/good/benevolent for taking into consideration nature and resources and trying to minimize my wasting of resources, thus I am participating within my mind's polarity construct, with which I feed energy to my mind as ego, and I am limiting myself from being directive about the subject.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear telling people that they should be less wasteful and think/believe/perceive that I have no right to tell them how they should live, because I myself wouldn't want other people to tell me how I should live, thus in this case I am perpetuating the fuckup by not doing to another what I wouldn't want done onto myself in terms of the ego.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be insulted and angry, whenever I see/perceive that other people are telling me how I should be living my life, and have the words "how dare they" come up within me, instead of critically assessing what they are saying and implementing with myself that which is good without any emotional reactions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that no one should be and has the right to be telling me how I should live my life and what I should be doing in my life with things that I perceive to be mine, instead of realising and understanding that with this kind of thinking I am allowing ultimate separation within myself, where I will perceive myself as completely autonomous and separated from the world into my own little bubble, my own little life, where I am allowed to do as I please without considering others and my environment and the planet as a whole, but focus only on myself and the instant gratification of my own personal needs/wants/desires.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have in my life more things and more resources than I actually need to live and function normally, instead of realising and understanding that this want/need/desire is coming from my fear of not having enough in the future and is also stemming from a desire to prove myself in society as a successful person, which I would display through owning more than I need, through owning pricy products, not realising and understanding that I am participating within a mind construct of conspicuous consumption, where I will want to flaunt my status with products and services of a high/the highest standard in order to feel equal or superior to other people within my comparison and competition with them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare and compete with other people in terms of owning products, money, resources, and feel inferior to them, when I perceive that I have less material possessions than them and/or have products of less value, and on the flip side will feel superior to them, when I perceive that I have more material possessions than them and products of more value, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within my mind's polarity construct and I am feeding my mind as ego energy with these thoughts of comparison and competition, inferiority and superiority in terms of material possessions in order for my mind to survive as ego, thus I am abusing my physical body and am harvesting its substance in order to transform it into energy for the sake of generating these thoughts.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I 'own' anything in this world, and create energetic relationships to the things that I perceive to be owning by creating within myself a fear of loss towards those things, and creating self-definitions with which I will value/validate myself, thus I will use those things in order to create definitions of myself in relation to those things, where I will feel superior or inferior for 'owning' them, and I will also feel superior and/or inferior for not 'owning' certain things.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive myself as a person that lives more or less sustainably, and within this feel superior and more than other people, not realising and understanding that with this self-definition I have limited myself into a mind construct, beyond which I cannot see.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to other people for NOT owning certain products that I perceive/define as wasteful and useless or not too useful, and overpriced for being of a certain brand.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to people whom I see using Apple products, and whom I perceive to not have any practical need for them, and to then judge those people as wasteful and falling victim to conspicuous consumption, instead of realising and understanding that I am doing so because I feel inferior for not being able to afford/not wanting to afford and compromise my budget for an Apple product, thus I am essentially being jealous and envious of those people and their monetary status/ability to afford Apple products.
When and as I see myself wanting to judge people for having Apple products, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am wanting to make myself feel superior, because I feel inferior for not having an Apple product, because I perceive/define Apple products to be a status symbol of the wealthy/well of people, therefore
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive Apple products to be a status symbol of the wealthy/well off people, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/need/desire to have Apple products in order to project an image of myself and have other people perceive me as a wealthy/well off person, who deserves their respect.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate Apple products and people who have Apple products to respect, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate money and the display of having enough/a lot of money with respect.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel respect and envy at the same time for people who have Apple products, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within comparison and competition with those people, thus I am participating within my mind and I am not being equal to all that is here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel respect and fear for/of people whom I perceive to have a lot of money, and then compare to them and wish that I was like them, and then start competing with them in my mind and then feel inferior and try to project superiority in order to compensate for the inferiority I am feeling, which I would then project outwards as hostility, jealousy and general judgment of those people as being less than myself because they are indulging in such a despicable display of wealth, which I would also like to be indulging in, in order to be respected and feared for having a lot of money, because I connect and equate that with power over others and over my own life.
When and as I see myself having any kind of energetic reactions towards people whom I perceive to be having a lot of money, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within my mind's polarity construct, where I will feel inferior to them, because I connect and equate having a lot of money with having power, therefore I release the trigger point and thought pattern with self-forgiveness and I direct myself in breath in equality with those people, and I do not allow myself to go into polarity experiences of my mind.
I commit myself to stopping and removing all of my energetic reactions towards people whom I perceive to have a lot of money, because I realise and understand that money is only a perceived form of power that we have all agreed upon collectively, and is causing massive abuse of life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that people, whom I perceive to have a lot of money, can hurt me in some way, and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel vulnerable, exposed, and at the mercy of people whom I perceive to have a lot of money, instead of realising and understanding that by allowing this fear within me I am perpetuating the abuse that money causes in the world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use/utilize money to hurt other people, and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fantasize about having a lot of money with which I could then hurt people that I perceive have done me wrong, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within the abusive mind patterns that sometimes play out in reality, thus I am supporting the abuse that money can buy.
When and as I see myself thinking about using money in order to hurt/spite other people, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within my mind's polarity construct of inferiority/superiority and constructs about displays of power, therefore I release the trigger point and thought pattern with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards what is best for all, because I realise and understand that the utilization of money as power is unacceptable.
I commit myself to stopping and removing all of my thought patterns and mind constructs about money as power, because I realise and understand that as long as I have those within me, I cannot be trusted with Life, I cannot trust myself with Life, because there exists a potential of abuse in me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use money as power over others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use money in order to buy affection and fondness of other people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy things for others in order for them to like me and to be my friends whom I could rely on in the future to have my back and essentially return the favour that I did them by buying things for them, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within an energetic debt system as a debtor, thus I am abusing others by binding them into a non-spoken contract/agreement that they will return what I perceive that I have given them, when in reality I handed over a few pieces of paper, a few numbers, an illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment