Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Day 193: Misery loves company

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel miserable whenever I perceive that I am not succeeding with something and/or when something is not going according to my plans.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, whenever I feel miserable, look to other people to support my misery, and instead of me immediately taking responsibility for the way I experience myself and correct myself with self-forgiveness and with breathing, turn to other people to justify the way that I am feeling and talk to them about my misery from the starting point of wanting them to commiserate with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel justified and elevated within feeling miserable, thus allowing myself to keep the point with which I made myself miserable at status quo and doing nothing about it, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within my mind and feeding it energy and am with that limiting myself and taking my own power to do something practical and change the point away from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want other people to tell me what a poor thing I am, thus empower my misery, whenever I am miserable about a point that I haven't succeeded in, in order to further justify my own inability to handle the point, instead of realising and understanding that I am severely limiting myself with this kind of behaviour.

When and as I see myself becoming miserable whenever I perceive that I am not able to handle something, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that with this emotion of misery I am limiting myself from finding a practical solution by justifying to myself that I cannot handle the point I am being miserable about and will even go as far as looking for other people to confirm this experience of myself. Therefore I immediately release the trigger point and thought pattern behind the misery with self-forgiveness and I direct myself in breath towards finding a solution to the point and do not allow myself to limit myself with feeling miserable.

When and as I see myself engaging or thinking about engaging other people into a conversation about the point of my misery, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this is a point of abdication of self-responsibility, where I want to talk to others in order for them to help me justify my misery and empower it, thus confirm my inability to be self-responsible and find a solution to the point that I'm being miserable about. Therefore I stop myself with breathing and release the trigger point and thought pattern behind wanting to confirm and justify my misery, and direct myself in breath towards finding practical solutions and I do not allow myself to limit myself with misery and look for other people in order to justify it.

I commit myself to, whenever I am seeing myself becoming miserable, stop and remove all points I can find about the uprising emotion with self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, because I realise and understand that when I allow myself to be miserable, I am abdicating my self-responsibility and power to find solutions to whatever is bothering me and causing the misery.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to support other people's misery, whenever we talk about points that make them miserable, instead of realising and understanding that I am justifying their inability to direct the point into an outcome that would be best in the context of best for all and disempowering them from doing so, because I would prefer it if they would support my mind like that as well, if I came to them, which I realise and understand is unacceptable.

When and as I see myself engaging in conversations with people that are miserable within a starting point of validating and justifying their misery, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am supporting their mind in limiting them from actually finding solutions for their points, because I would want them to reciprocate like that if the roles were reversed, and I also realise and understand that with this behaviour I am supporting the individual's and collective inability to direct oneself and be the solution to all that is here and all that self has to handle, therefore I release from myself the point of abdication of self-responsibility that I want to empower in them in that moment and I direct myself in breath towards finding solutions, and I do not allow myself to participate with this pattern and support this abdication of self-responsibility.

I commit myself to stopping myself and directing myself towards a solution that is best for all, whenever I see myself wanting to console and support other people's misery, because I realise and understand that otherwise I am only supporting disempowerment within myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into misery, whenever I feel too lazy to face and handle and direct a point, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for other people and want to talk to them in order to justify that I cannot handle this point and that my misery is justified, when in reality I am simply being too lazy to handle the point.

When and as I see myself wanting to go into misery because I am being too lazy to handle and direct a point, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am only justifying and empowering my laziness with misery, therefore I release the trigger point and thought pattern behind the misery/laziness with self-forgiveness and I direct myself in breath towards solving and directing the point, and I do not allow myself to be lazy about it.

I commit myself to immediately stopping myself whenever I see misery arising from laziness, because I realise and understand that I am only justifying my laziness with misery and am limiting myself from directing the point, therefore I commit myself to remove the laziness and direct the point(s) into an outcome that will be best for me within the context of what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment