Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Day 24: Abandon all hope

Event: I was being spiteful towards my partner for the choices that he makes, and afterwards I wanted to explain myself to him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to explain to my partner what is going on inside me, because I want him to understand me, so that he would want to be with me in the future.

When and as I see myself wanting to be with my partner in the future, I stop and breathe. I realise that my desire to be with my partner in the future is of the mind, which wants to abdicate my full self-responsibility to relationships with other people of it's 'liking', therefore I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself with common sense towards what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry with my partner and other people, when/as I see them trying to teach me knowledge, which they do not apply themselves, instead of realising that I am reacting to that point, because I still carry it within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to teach people knowledge with conveying it to them from my memories through my mind's interpretation of it, instead of realising that I can only show knowledge that I have lived practically as common sense.

When and as I see myself wanting to teach knowledge to people from memories instead of knowledge that I have lived, I stop, I breathe, I do not allow myself to want to teach people, because I realise that I will only cause friction with doing so. Instead I release the points with self-forgiveness and direct myself with common sense in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my partner's decisions personally and be hurt by them and disappointed in him for making them, and want/need/desire to persuade him to change them, instead of realising that I am doing so, because I'm hoping to be with him in the future.

When and as I see myself hoping that my partner will change and hoping to be able to be with him in the future, I stop and breathe. I do not allow myself to go into hope, because I realise that hoping is an energetic state of the mind. Therefore I release the point of hope with self-forgiveness and direct myself with common sense towards what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as hope, instead of realising how I am abdicating my power with hoping that something will happen in the future and within that am abdicating my responsibility to direct myself in the future.

When and as I see myself going into any kind of hope, I stop and breathe. I do not allow myself to exist within and as hope. Instead I release the point of hope with self-forgiveness and direct myself with common sense towards what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment