Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

Day 23: Them lying politicians

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry, resentful, annoyed, frustrated and dismayed, when/as I hear/see/perceive politicians to be taking care only of their own interest and the interests of friends instead of taking care of the whole nation as they were supposed to.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that politicians work in a nations best interest, instead of realising that they are only people who take care of their own self-interest.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive politicians as the caretakers of the people's best interest.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see/perceive/define politicians as people who are going to take care of my future effectively.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive politicians as people whom I can trust to take care of my future, instead of realising how I am abdicating my absolute self-responsibility by doing so. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with disbelief, anger, frustration and annoyance, when/as I hear statements that I perceive politicians have made, instead of remaining here in breath and directing myself with common sense.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to love to hate politicians and blame them for the way I experience myself and live my life, instead of realising my absolute self-responsigbility and directing myself with common sense.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put hopes in politicians and believe that they will eventually come to a conclusion that is best for all, despite the clear evidence throughout my life that such a thing will never happen in a capitalistic system.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that people, and therefore politicians as well, are inherently good and benevolent, despite the clear evidence to the contrary, even within my own family.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame politicians for the state of the country that I live in, instead of realising that I am abdicating all of my responsibility for myself as this world onto a group of other people.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that politics is hard and complicated, and one needs a proper education in order to understand it, instead of realising the separation of education within the direction of this world.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of politics and politicians, because I perceive/define them as having more power than me and power over me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that politicians have more power than me and have power over me, instead of realising how I am giving away my power to them by thinking that.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame politicians because I perceive that they deceive me/the people, instead of realising how I have give them the power to do so by thinking that they have power over me and more power in this world than me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be bothered by the fact that politicians have perceived power in this world, and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/wish/desire to have that same power - the power of a politician.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have power over other people, instead of realising that I want it because I am not wanting to take full responsibility for myself and my life.


When and as I see myself wanting to react to politicians energetically, I stop and I breathe. I do not allow myself to go into reaction. Instead I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself with common sense.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate politicians for what they do, instead of realising how I am directly responsible for what they do as well, and I am essentially hating myself, therefore I stop and direct myself with common sense towards what is best for All.

No comments:

Post a Comment