Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

Day 190: Fat people as second class human beings

The treatment of fat people in our society is just a much milder form of the hatred black people had to endure solely because of their appearance. In this blog I am revealing and de-constructing the thought processes behind this phenomenon.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define myself as a second class human being because I am fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy into and participate within the social construct of fat people being seen and treated as second class human beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that human beings who are fat are worth less than human beings who are slim, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad and negative about myself for not being slim and feel inferior to slim human beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that it is not ok to be fat and that I have to do everything in my power to lose weight, not realising and understanding that my power to lose weight it pretty limited, and therefore feel like a failure whenever I fail to lose weight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in a constant and continuous wish to not be fat, and therefore exist in a constant and continuous battle with myself in order to lose weight, instead of realising and understanding that it is my perception that I need to change, and not my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive myself as gross because of being fat, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive fat people to be gross for being fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that there is something wrong with me because fat accumulates on my body in greater quantities than on slim people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that the sight of fat people is offending to thin/slim people, and therefore avoid being seen, thus closing myself off in my room and rarely go out in order to not offend anyone with the way I look.

When and as I see myself having resistances to going outside and exposing myself to people's sight due to the way I look and due to fearing how other people will see/perceive me, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within my own self-created mind polarity construct of definitions and perceptions about fat and thin people, therefore I investigate and release the trigger point and thought pattern with writing and self-forgiveness, I direct myself in breath and I do not allow myself to limit myself in what I do and where I go because of the way I look.

I commit myself to writing out and stopping all of my definitions and perceptions of fat people and thin people, because I realise and understand that I am limiting myself in actual physical reality due to those definitions and perceptions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with sadness and anger and frustration and resentment, whenever I see and perceive that people, especially men, are treating fat people worse than thin people. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become so sad that I would bawl and cry my eyes out due to my perception of this behaviour being completely unfair.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the energetic reaction of "this is so unfair", whenever I see/perceive that thin people are being treated with more attention, respect, admiration and love than fat people, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sorry for myself, whenever I see this, and go into sadness and anger, frustration and resentment towards myself for apparently not being able to cause people to behave towards me and perceive me like they behave towards and perceive thin people, instead of remaining here in breath within the realisation that picture driven behaviour is part of the abusive ego, and that I do not have do accept and allow such an existence within myself.

When and as I see myself reacting to my perception of thin people being treated nicer than fat people, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am reacting to something that I am still allowing to exist within myself, therefore I turn the point inwards, I release the thought pattern with which I am allowing within myself the behaviour that I am reacting to, and I direct myself in breath.

I forgive myself that I have within myself accepted and allowed a world in which fat people are seen and treated as second class human beings, and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that this is ok that fat people are being treated worse than thin people, because everyone is saying how being fat is not only ugly but is also unhealthy, and that everyone should be thin in order to avoid being sick.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that being fat means that one is unhealthy, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am going to have health problems in my future due to being fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate being fat with being unhealthy. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having heart and coronary problems in the future due to being fat, and feel powerless and helpless to do anything about it, because within my observations I have found that I can only lose weight if I starve myself, which I also know is not healthy for my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as being trampled and treated nastily by society for being fat, instead of seeing, realising and understanding that I am the creator of my own experience, thus I am the one that has accepted and allowed society's perceptions, beliefs and constructs about fat people to become part of me, and so I am actually the one that is trampling myself and treating myself nastily based on the constructs I have adopted from society over the years of my life.

When and as I see myself feeling that society is somehow to blame that I experience myself as inferior for being fat, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am experiencing my own mind within my own body, I am participating within my own constructs that I have adopted throughout the years, therefore I stop myself and investigate and release the trigger point and thought patter with which I created the experience within myself, and I direct myself in breath within the realisation that I am unconditionally responsible for way I experience myself and am also unconditionally responsible for correcting the way I experience myself with writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application.

I commit myself to stopping and removing all my inner experiences and energetic reactions that I have towards society's treatment of fat people, because I realise and understand that everything I see on the outside that I react to is actually my own acceptances and allowances within my mind, which I need to clear and correct into a direction that is best for me within the context of what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment