Pages

Saturday 29 November 2014

Day 206: "Doing accounts is so boooring and I don't want to!"


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to shift my responsibilities for taking care of my business onto other people, and have them take care of those responsibilities of mine so that I wouldn't have to work and educate myself in order to be absolutely responsible for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have other people, like my accountant, take care of my expenses sheets so that I would not have to be bothered with them. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive having to do expenses sheets for myself/my business as a hassle, as a burden, as a bother, instead of allowing myself to learn and be the directive principle of my own business, not realising and understanding that with these negative perceptions about doing expense sheets about my business, I am limiting myself from being able to look at the point, learning and educating myself about the point, and taking full responsibility and be the directive principle in whole of my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to build up resistances towards accounting and doing accountant responsibilities for my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate accounting business with mathematics, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a negative attitude towards doing my accounts and my expense sheets, instead of realising and understanding that I am severely limiting myself from being absolutely self-responsible and in control of my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive myself as the non-accounting type, as one that is too dumb and too limited and too uneducated to be able to be doing accountant work for my business such as expense sheets, and too dumb and limited to educate myself about the way my business works within the system, instead of realising and understanding that with these perceptions I am making excuses for myself to not have to take absolute self-responsibility and could rather shift that responsibility for my business onto my accountant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think in this moment that "if my friend's mother can do expense sheets, then so can I", instead of realising and understanding that I am going into comparison and competition, and I am also feeling ashamed of myself for not wanting to take responsibility for my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate doing my accounts, my expenses sheets to boring mathematics.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive mathematics boring and uninteresting, instead of realising and understanding that with this definition/perception I am giving myself permission to not learn it, thus I am limiting myself and abdicating my responsibility towards learning mathematics.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive myself as one that is not naturally talented mathematician, instead of realising and understanding that I have been limiting myself my whole life with this perception and abdicating my responsibility towards learning mathematics.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that some people are naturally gifted for mathematics, and some are not, instead of realising and understanding that learning mathematics is only a matter of exercise, which I have proven to myself numerous times when I passed tests for which I actually studied.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of mathematics because I have within myself built up a mind construct about mathematics being hard and incomprehensible to me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself when I thought that I am not able to be good with mathematics, instead of realising and understanding that I was simply giving into laziness because I didn't feel like doing the necessary exercises in order to fully grasp mathematics.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have been limiting myself my whole life from learning mathematics by creating a perception within myself about mathematics, which I charged negatively and so have created resistance towards mathematics.

When and as I see myself feeling any kind of polarity energetic movements within myself towards mathematics or any other school subject, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am in that moment compromising myself and limiting myself from effectively learning about that subject, therefore I release the trigger point and thought pattern with self-forgiveness and I direct myself towards effectively learning about the subject without any polarized energetic perceptions about it.

I commit myself to stopping and removing all my energetic, polarized perceptions about things that I need to learn, because I realise and understand that by allowing myself to have those perceptions, I am limiting myself from effectively learning and I am compromising myself with ignorance about those things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that accountant's work is too complicated and hard for me to comprehend.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to accountants for not knowing and understanding the work that they do so that a business may be fully operational within the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself inside a cycle of not wanting to learn new things about how my business is set up and works within the system, and make excuses such as "I just want to be a translator", instead of realising and understanding that by not knowing anything about how my business works within the system, I am severely limiting and compromising myself and putting myself up for failure and to be a victim to the mistakes of other people who are handling my business in terms of accounts and how it is set up in the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel overwhelmed by the amount of data that I have to read and learn about how my business works within the system, instead of realising and understanding that I must take things one by one, breath by breath, and not allow myself to become overwhelmed, because that is me as the mind wanting to abdicate my self-responsibility for learning and expanding myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define learning new things as overwhelming and impossible and a hassle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become frustrated if I do not understand something right away, instead of allowing myself to be patient with myself and collect all the necessary data in order for me to effectively learn something new.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to give up in the moment when I do not understand something, instead of realising and understanding that this is how I have ruined my life up until now, and by giving up understanding something, I am severely limiting and compromising myself within the system.

When and as I see myself experiencing resistance towards taking absolute self-responsibility within the business system as not wanting to learn something new or being frustrated because I do not immediately understand something, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am in that moment compromising myself and limiting myself and abdicating my full self-responsibility for being the directive principle of my business and my life, therefore I immediately release the cause of resistance with self-forgiveness and I direct myself towards becoming fully educated about how my business is set up within the system.

I commit myself to fully educating myself on and about how my business is set up within the system, about doing my accounts, expense sheets and learning about taxation, so that I may never become compromised and limited and a victim of the system because I didn't know something, because I realise and understand that in order to be fully directive in the system, I must know how the system operates.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel resistance towards learning how businesses operate within the system because I have defined/perceived businessmen to be greedy people who are abusers, and I didn't want to perceive/define myself as such. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate businessmen and define/perceive them as abusers who take advantage of other people and the system for their personal gain, instead of realising and understanding that I am with this perception putting myself in a superior position, thus I have used this perception as a definition of myself, my personality, to feed my mind as ego energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to businesspeople and their ability to take advantage of the system for their personal gain, and their knowledge of how to do so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish that I was one that had knowledge and information about how to take advantage of the system for personal gain and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel jealous and envious of businesspeople who have the knowledge, information and ability to be successful and rich within the system, not realising and understanding and being aware of the fact that those people also had to at some point learn about how to create and develop and direct their businesses in order to become successful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel reluctant to learn about how to build a strong business because of my fear of not being able to understand the knowledge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define economics as a subject that is boring and complicated and impossible to learn, instead of realising and understanding that I am with this perception limiting myself and giving myself permission to not even try to understand it.

When and as I see myself perceiving anything that has to be learned as difficult, boring, complicated, too much or too vast for me to learn, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am in that moment giving myself permission to limit myself, to not put in the work and time that is needed for me to understand the knowledge. Therefore I immediately release the trigger point and thought pattern of my limiting perception with self-forgiveness and I direct myself in breath towards learning what I need to learn in order to be effective, one thing at a time, breath by breath, until I have learned it effectively, and I do not allow myself to go into any kind of polarized perceptions about what I am learning in that moment.

I commit myself to stopping and removing all of my polarized perceptions and definitions about things that need to be learned/that I need to learn, because I realise and understand that nothing is impossible to learn, and for me to learn something, I must put in the necessary time and effort, and by having polarized perceptions/definitions about the knowledge, I am limiting myself as ego and compromising my ability to learn the knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment