Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Day 174: Releasing the Fear of the Future


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future, instead of realising and understanding that this fear of the future is me fearing myself and is based on memories of past experiences, where I fear that the past will repeat itself in the future, not realising and understanding that the future is a mathematical certainty based in my behaviour, therefore I am fearing the future because I am fearing repeating my past behaviour instead of simply changing and adjusting my behaviour towards what is best for all by writing and applying self-forgiveness thus not repeating the fuckups that I have done and participated in in the past.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that I am the creator of my future.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the past might repeat itself and that past occurrences might happen to me again, instead of realising and understanding that thinking that 'things happen to me' is an abdication of self-responsibility within reacting to my thoughts in given situations, not realising and understanding that within self-direction it is me that makes things happen and I do not allow things to 'happen to me'.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I am    powerless to change my future and therefore I have to fear it.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that the future is pre-determined, instead of realising and understanding that it is me who determines the future with my behaviour and who I am in every moment of every breath.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self-responsibility with the belief/perception that the future is ruled by a 'karma' and that I have no say or influence on what it is going to be like.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that my fear of the future is me fearing myself, me fearing continuing to behave as I did in the past and thus manifesting the same results as in the past.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate the future with death and my fear of the future with fear of death, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that what the future holds is unknown and that I cannot possibly know what is going to happen in the future, instead of realising and understanding that within this belief I am abdicating my self-responsibility, because I realise and understand that what happens in the future is a mathematical certainty as the outflow of my behaviour, thoughts and actions and application.


When and as I see myself fearing the future, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that in that moment I am abdicating my self-responsibility for my thoughts, deeds and actions, and am fearing myself and not being able to control and direct myself towards an outcome that is best for me in accordance to what is best for all, therefore I release the trigger point and thought pattern to which I abdicated my self-responsibility and direct myself in breath with awareness that I am the sole creator of my future and my experience within it.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that in order to control and direct my future, I must control and direct other people/my partner, instead of realising and understanding that by wanting to control another, I am abdicating my self-responsibility, because I am looking for a specific outcome and looking to make myself feel a certain way instead of removing from myself the want/need/desire with which I have influenced myself into wanting to control and direct other people/my partner towards a specific outcome.


When and as I see myself wanting to control and direct other people/my partner towards manifesting a specific outcome in the future, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that in that moment I am abdicating my self-responsibility for directing and removing my thoughts, imaginations, desires, wants, needs, projections of my mind, therefore I immediately take responsibility and investigate and remove the trigger point and thought pattern with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.


I commit myself to stopping wanting/needing/desiring to control and direct other people in my surroundings in order to manifest a certain outcome in the future, because I realise and understand that I do that from a certain fear within my mind, with which I abdicate and avoid my self-responsibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment