Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Day 172: My Boss

Everyone fears their boss. I've already done some self-forgiveness on this subject, and my communication with my boss improved very much. Here I'm revisiting the point for myself and whomever finds it assisting.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my boss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define my boss as superior to me and someone that holds power over me, because my boss has influence on the money that I receive to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior, whenever I see/perceive that my boss is scorning me and being angry with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my boss's reaction to the quality of work that I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of making a mistake at work due to fearing my boss's reactions to my mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/perceive my boss as an equal human being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stiffen and tighten up, whenever I have to speak to my boss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of saying something wrong to my boss and making him/her angry and dissatisfied with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of my boss firing me and loosing my job and livelihood/money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally and feel inferior, whenever my boss is criticizing my work, instead of remaining here in breath and now allowing myself to go into emotions and thoughts about what is happening.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry and have spiteful thoughts about my boss, whenever I see/perceive that he/she is criticizing my work and scorning me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly worry about what to say in front of my boss and how that will make him/her feel, and what kind of consequence that will bring for me, instead of not allowing myself to be worried and just sticking to common sense and breathing and expressing myself in the moment with common sense without the worry.

When and as I see myself being worried about my interaction with my boss and fearing my boss, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that my boss is a physically equal human being that understands common sense and that our communication will be fine, as long as I stick to common sense and never make things personal, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath without participating in feelings and emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment