Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Day 173: Releasing more definitions about food



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty, whenever I eat foods that I perceive to be bad for me, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish I hadn't eaten those foods in retrospective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that pizza, sweets, fried food and greasy food are bad for me, and feel guilty and ashamed of myself and dirty, whenever I eat them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of eating foods that I perceive/define to be bad for me, because I believe that I will gain weight, instead of simply seeing food as food, and eating it only for as long as I am hungry, and not force myself to finish all of it, when I am not hungry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I need to eat everything that I have started eating and that I must finish my meal, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad about myself, whenever I do not finish my meal, instead of simply allowing myself to eat for as long as I am hungry, and putting the rest away for later.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that eating wheat is really bad for me, and that eating wheat is going to cause me to gain weight, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to demonize wheat in my mind, and rather eat nothing than wheat, whenever nothing else is available.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather eat everything that I have on my plate and finish my meal then having to go through the hassle of putting the food away properly so it doesn't spoil.

When and as I see myself wanting to finish my meal, eat everything I have on my plate, even though I am not hungry anymore, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am acting from a mind dimension, a construct of beliefs that I have about food and eating, because I can feel that my physical body is not hungry anymore, therefore I investigate the trigger point and thought pattern, release it with self-forgiveness, and direct myself in breath towards what is best for my physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to find it a shame to not eat everything that I have paid for in a restaurant, and therefore force myself to eat everything that I've got, instead of listening to my physical body and stopping eating when I've had enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate food with money, and think/believe/perceive that I must eat everything I've paid for and may not let the food go to waste, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I am throwing money away, whenever I do not finish a meal in a restaurant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty for not finishing a meal and feel like I am throwing money away, whenever I do not finish the food that I have paid for in a restaurant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I must hide from other people, whenever I eat, because I was afraid that they might judge me and ridicule me for eating, because I am fat. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and ridicule fat people, whenever they eat in my belief that food makes people fat and that fat people shouldn't be eating until they are thin. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that fat people do not need to eat and that only thin people need to eat and have the right to eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I do not have the right to eat due to being fat, and therefore want to hide from other people, whenever I am eating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee makes me less hungry and makes my metabolism faster, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drink coffee and smoke cigarettes instead of eating food, whenever I am hungry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to diminish my weight by applying crash diets and want to loose the weight that I've been gaining for months in a short time, instead of sorting out my eating habits and testing out what my body needs and feels comfortable with.


No comments:

Post a Comment