Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Day 41: Wanting to be important

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be important in this world system, and the community I live in, amongst the people that I personally know and who know me, instead of realising and understanding that 'being important' is an expression of superiority within the system, which implies inequality.


I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realise that wanting to be important is stemming from me feeling inferior and not important.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define myself as not important, instead of realising that with this I am creating separation within myself as friction for the generating of energy for my mind to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and equate being important to having lots of money and influence over other people within the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be able to have influence over others, instead of realising that having influence over others implies inequality, as it is an expression of superiority, which is my mind generating energy through friction within itself for it's survival as ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from all as me within my desire/want/need to be acknowledged as important by others/feel important within myself.
When and as I see myself wanting to be important, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this is a polarity design, with which I separate myself from all as me through friction within myself with which I generate energy for my mind as ego, and am abusing my physical substance of my body in order to do so, therefore I remove the point of desiring to be important with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing any and all desires to be important within this world/system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be perceived as important by my sexual partner and my friends, instead of realising that this is a consequence of me wanting to have influence and control over them, therefore when and as I see myself wanting to have influence and control over my sexual partner and my friends, I stop and I breathe. I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to make myself important with the knowledge and information that I have, and through projecting what I perceive in other people, instead of realising that I am acting superior and with this am creating separation within myself and my outer world as consequences of my thoughts and actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to make myself more important than other people within interaction when I am with a group of people, instead of realising that with this I am generating separation as friction through superiority.

When and as I see myself wanting to be 'more important' than someone else, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand the superiority fuckup that this causes by creating separation through friction for my mind as energy, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stopping and removing any and all desire to be 'more important' than someone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be more important to my sexual partner than other women, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire for my sexual partner to perceive me as superior to other women, therefore when and as I see myself competing and comparing to other women in relation to getting attention and being more important to my sexual partner than them, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am compromising myself with this through creating separation within myself and my outer world as friction to generate energy for my mind as ego to survive, therefore I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to stop any and all comparison and competition with other women within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be percived as important within specific areas of my life such as my job, my realtionships and the house/family/community that I live in, instead of realising and understanding that this creates separation, therefore when and as I see myself wanting to be perceived as important by anyone ro desiring to feel important, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that wanting to feel important comes from a point(s) of inferiority that I carry myself, therefore I identify those points, remove them with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to envy and be jealous of people that I perceive as important, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from people whom I perceive as important within my desire to be like them and envy towards them.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be spiteful towards people whom I perceive as being important/more important than me within this world, instead of realising that within this I am creating separation.

When and as I see myself perceiving someone else as more important than me, I stop and I breathe. I do not allow myself to go into inferiority towards them, instead I release the point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment