Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Day 178: Releasing the need for shopping - general points

Here are self-forgiveness statements on general points in relation to shopping. I will be going into specific points in blogs to come. For context please read this blog.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to entertain myself with shopping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define and perceive shopping as a fun, entertaining activity.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that shopping is fun, when I saw pictures and videos of girls having fun while shopping, instead of realising and understanding that shopping is a physical activity of getting things that are needed to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become seduced by low prices, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to buy things that I do not need simply because they had a lower price and because I could afford them.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that buying something with a lower price than usual will somehow benefit me, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become happy, whenever I see that something has a lower price than usual, instead of realising and understanding the implications of products having lower prices, which is that someone had to be at a loss in order for me to have the lower price available.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become excited, whenever I see that something has a lower price, and that I can afford it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive shopping and finding lower priced products as exciting.

When and as I see myself having an energetic reaction to products with reduced prices, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within my mind's money constructs, where I will try to save as much money as possible due to my belief/perception that one can never have enough money, and on the flip side I will try to get as much things for as little money as possible, thus separating myself from all that is here into that one dimension of 'saving money and getting as much as possible' for my self-interest. Therefore I investigate the trigger point and thought pattern, release the points with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards what is best for me in the context of what is best for all, thus buying the things that I need to support myself physically and not participating within the consumerist constructs of my mind.


I commit myself to stopping and removing with writing and self-forgiveness the consumerist constructs in my mind, because I realise and understand that I entertain myself with them energetically while shopping and separate myself from all that is here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that this is a "one time chance" to buy a product with a reduced price, and that this sort of chance does not come often, instead of realising and understanding that "reduced prices" are a common and regular practice of selling products.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I am missing out on something, whenever I do not buy a product with a reduced price, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive buying products with reduced prices as "a smart move", instead of realising and understanding that I have been duped by myself by believing the propaganda from sellers that buying things with low prices is a smart thing to do.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate, connect and equate buying sweets with happiness, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that if I buy sweets for myself, I will make myself happy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in back chat about sweets, buying sweets and defining them according to my memories of experiences with them and memories of valuing them a certain way, which I identified myself with.

When and as I see myself having back chat about sweets and wanting to buy sweets in order to pamper myself and make myself feel better, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within my mind's polarity construct, where I have defined sweets to be a pampering agent to make oneself feel better, in which on the flip side I feel worse without sweets and want/need/desire to buy them as a "pick-me-up" agent, therefore I investigate the trigger point and thought pattern, release the points with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath within the realisation that my physical body does not need sweets in order to support itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive buying sweets for another and another buying sweets for me as an act of love and appreciation, instead of realising and understanding that I am within this separating myself from appreciation, and buying into the consumerist act of manifesting my inner energetic movement into the physical through money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive spending money on other people as a sign of appreciation, instead of realising and understanding that by doing so, I am manifesting the inner system into my outside world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel appreciated, whenever someone spends money on me and buys me things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/need/desire for people to spend money on me and buy me things, in order for me to feel appreciated, instead of realising and understanding that within doing so, I am separating myself from appreciating myself and all that is here.

When and as I see myself wanting to spend money on people in order to show them my appreciation, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that within doing so, I am separating myself from myself and appreciation, I am participating within my mind's consumerist constructs, with which I contribute to the system of separation and abuse of life in this world by appreciating someone/thing more than another. Therefore I investigate the trigger point and thought pattern, I release the points with self-forgiveness and I direct myself in breath towards what is best for all without allowing myself to follow and play into the money-spending patterns of my mind, but rather focus on the physical needs that need be taken care of.

I commit myself to stop using money and buying things for myself and other people as a means of showing appreciation, because I realise and understand that by doing so, I am participating in manifesting the abusive system of inner energetic movement into the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment