Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

Day 208: Reacting to the tone of people's voices



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with annoyance, anger, resentment, blame, furiousness and wanting to get revenge, whenever I perceive that someone is being demanding of me, instead of realising and understanding that I am feeling inferior and that I am trying to compensate with superiority as all those emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define being demanding as an act of superiority, and feel inferior whenever I'm being demanded something of, and feel like a servant, a subordinate, instead of realising and understanding that I am creating this experience for myself and can stop it.

When and as I see myself reacting emotionally when I perceive that someone is being demanding of me, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating in my mind's polarity construct, where I have defined being demanding as an act of superiority, towards which I feel inferior and then need to compensate with power feelings of anger, resentment, annoyance, frustration, blame, fury, wanting to get revenge. Therefore I stop, I breathe, I investigate and remove the trigger point and thought pattern with self-forgiveness, and I direct myself in breath towards what is best for all with common sense.

I commit myself to stopping and removing my emotional reactions towards someone I perceive to be demanding, because I realise and understand that their beahviour doesn't influence me unless I create their influence within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define the word 'demanding' as negative, bad, and connect and equate it with power - someone forcing me to do something - and in that feel inferior, whenever I see/perceive myself to be in the position of being demanded something of, instead of allowing myself to breathe and be stable here and not allow myself to go into an emotional reaction towards the tone with which something has been said to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react energetically, emotionally - positively and negatively - towards the tone of voice that people have when they talk to me, and go into projections of what they are feeling inside when they are talking a certain way - using my own behaviour as reference - instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within my mind of thoughts, feelings and emotions, therefore I am not aware of and equal to all that is here, and might misunderstand what is being communicated.

When and as I see myself reacting towards the tone of voice of people - positively or negatively - I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within my mind and am therefore not being aware of all that is here, therefore I release the trigger point and thought pattern with self-forgiveness and I direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react positively to people's tone of voice that I perceive to be positive, and be happy to hear them having a positive tone of voice, and feel good/positive/superior/more than, when I am in such a conversation, and work towards keeping the conversation positive and pleasant, instead of realising and understanding that I am feeding my mind as ego the energy of positive feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react negatively to people's tone of voice that I perceive to be negative, and be afraid to talk to them due to my perception of their tone of voice being negative, and feel bad/negative/inferior/less than when I am in such a conversation, and work towards retaliating and overpowering the person or subduing myself to the person based on the starting point of my self-interest, not realising and understanding that I am in that moment feeding my mind as ego the energy of negative emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assess the direction I'll be taking within communication with people based on their feedback through their tone of voice, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating in my mind's construct of social behaviour, where I'll feel happy to communicate with people with positive voice tones and be scared to communicate with people with negative voice tones, and in that I will adjust to them and not go into the direction that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to adjust my responses in conversations based on the feedback of the tone of voices of other people and work towards keeping them positive in order to be able to feel positive about myself, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating in my mind as ego.

When and as I see myself wanting to adjust my response based on people's tone of voice, I stop and I breathe. I check my starting point and clear it of self-interest with self-forgiveness and I direct myself in breath towards what is best for all.


I commit myself to stopping and removing all my reactions to people's voice tonalities, positive and negative, because I realise and understand that whenever I am reacting to them, I am participating in my mind with self-interest and am not being equal to all that is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment