Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

Day 110: Wanting to do more things at the same time



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel restless, impatient, unproductive and like I'm wasting time, when listening to interviews and not doing anything else. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I should be doing something simultaneously, because I'm not using my hands and am only using my ears when listening to interviews, instead of realising and understanding that listening to interviews and being focused on what is being said is a tremendous support to my process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to easily become bored and look for energetic stuff to do, when I'm listening to interviews, instead of realising and understanding that with doing this I am compromising myself, because I'm missing out on parts of the interview by turning my focus elsewhere, and am not allowing myself to hear everything that is being said, not realising and understanding that every single word counts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in my mind label/define/perceive listening to interviews as boring and not interesting, instead of realising that I am used to having energetic movement within myself about what I am doing/listening to, and am looking for that movement while listening to interviews, which doesn't happen often.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become easily distracted, when listening to interviews, instead of remaining here in breath and hearing every word and realising that every word counts.

When and as I see myself becoming distracted and looking for additional things to do when listening to interviews, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am looking for energetic movement, which is what mymind is used to doing, and without it, it becomes bored and restless and wants to entertain me with thoughts, which cause me to miss out on what is being said in the interview. Therefore I breathe and release the entertaining thoughts with self-forgiveness and direct myself towards effectively hearing what is being said in the interview.

I commit myself to become effective in listening to interviews and hearing all the words that are being said, because I realise and understand that the interviews hold tremendous support and information, with which I can assist and support myself in my process.

No comments:

Post a Comment