Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Day 109: Wanting others to solve my problems



I forgive myself that I have 
accepted and allowed myself to feel awkward and not know what to do/reply, whenever someone is sharing their personal data with me, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel obliged to help the person with advice, whenever they share their personal data with me. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel obliged to reciprocate by sharing some personal data of my own in order to create equilibrium between us, instead of realising and understanding that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, where I will feel inferior and less than, if I cannot think of a way to help the person, and I will feel superior and more than, if I perceive to be able to help the person with sharing advice or my own personal data with them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to help someone that is sharing their personal problems with me, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to reciprocate by sharing personal problems of my own, in order to create equilibrium between us and not make the person feel bad for sharing something within which I perceive that they feel inferior and less than and lost.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to share my personal problems with other people and within that hope that they can help, support and assist me, instead of realising and understanding that I am abdicating my own self-responsibility and transferring it onto others and the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to share my personal problems with other people in order to get direction from them as to what I am supposed to do to solve my problem, instead of realising and understanding that I am abdicating my self-responsibility onto them by sharing my problems with them and resonantly looking for their advice and direction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope/want/need/desire for other people to fix my problems, instead of realising and understanding that with this behaviour I have manifested the situation that I am in today, because there is no one else that is and can be responsible for my life decisions and choices but me.

When and as I see myself looking for solutions within other people by wanting to share my personal data/problems with them, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within an automated mind polarity construct, within which I will abdicate my self-responsibility by wanting others to help me solve my problems/solve my problems, and will abdicate my self-direction and self-responsibility to HOPE that they will be able to do so, and will feel inferior to them and be thankful to them and feel indebted to them, and on the flip side I will feel superior and more than to people whom I perceive to have helped with their problems. Therefore I release the trigger point of wanting to share my personal data and problems with other people with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards solving my own problems within full awareness of my self-responsibility.

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove any and all points of desiring for other people to help me and solve my problems, and stop wanting to share my personal data/problems with them in hopes of them solving my problems, because I realise and understand that this sort of behaviour has manifested the global system of abdication of responsibility as it is today, hence the manifestation of politicians and authority that are 'called' to be the problems solvers for other people, instead of everyone directing themselves towards sorting out and solving their/our problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment