Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Day 73: "I'm an upstanding citizen"


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish want need desire to be a policeman, a detective and other kinds of law enforcing worker, because I have in my mind defined and perceived such people to be just, good and correct. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be perceived by other people as a just, good and correct person who enforces the law, not realising and understanding that the law is set up in a way that abuses life and that I am being the abuser within my mind by wanting to be perceived as this side of the polarity mind construct, because I want to feel superior and more than other people within being defined as just, good and correct.

When and as I see myself wanting to be perceived by other people as just, correct and good at enforcing the law and rules of society, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am participating within a mind polarity construct, where I will feel superior and validated, when I perceive that other people are perceiving me as just, correct and good at enforcing and obeying the law and the rules of society, and on the flip side I will feel negative, less than, inferior and not accepted, when and as I perceive that other people are perceiving me as unjust, incorrect and not good at enforcing and obeying the law and the rules of society, therefore I release the trigger point of wanting to be perceived as more than others in terms of enforcing and obeying the law with self-forgiveness and I direct myself within the principles of what is best for All Life.

I commit myself to stop wanting/needing/desiring to be perceived by others as one that is just, good, correct and more than others in terms of enforcing and obeying the law, because I realise and understand that the law is set up in such a way to protect the system and not Life. Therefore I will release all upcoming thoughts regarding myself in relation to the law with self-forgiveness and direct myself towards and within the principles of what is best for All Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment