Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Day 70: Supporting my partner




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry with my partner and become insulted, when and as I see and perceive that he is not willing to see the points that I am showing him and is resisting them, instead of realising and understanding that he is resisting them because I am angry thus superior and insulted thus inferior, which means that I am showing him points energetically from within my mind's polarity construct and not from within breath and equality.

When and as I see myself reacting energetically to my partner not seeing things the way I see them, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that the discrepancy in our perceptions and consequential conflict is a result of my skewed perception coming from a polarity construct of my mind, where I am not breathing and being here, but wanting to prove something and feel superior, and I will not achieve anything by trying to push my perception onto my partner, because I will only create separation as friction, therefore I firstly release my own energetic points about the subject with self-forgiveness and then explain to my partner how and what I have realised about the situation that he/we are in.

I commit myself to stop and remove all patterns of wanting to feel superior when I am supporting my partner, because I realise and understand that this is not support but a search for validation, which is coming from some feeling of inferiority, therefore I will investigate the polarity construct within myself before talking to my partner, and talk to him only after I have dealt with the energetic aspect of the subject within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to threaten my partner that I will leave if he doesn't agree with me, and blame him and judge him as one that is not willing to do process, whenever I perceive that he is resisting the points that I am showing him, instead of realising and understanding that I am acting energetically, and within doing so, I am only deepening the abyss between us and creating more fear within him through my superior stance and thus making communication between us virtually impossible.

When and as I see myself wanting to scare my partner into doing process by telling him that I will leave, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that by scaring my partner I am only inhibiting him more from wanting to face himself, because I am activating survival and defence within him, thus manifesting the opposite of what I intended, therefore I release my own energetic point that triggered me into wanting to scare my partner, and afterwards make sure that I approach talking to him clearly and openly without energies in breath.

I commit myself to stop and remove any and all energetic desire to support my partner, because I realise and understand that any point of supporting my partner that comes from a desire/want/need for him to understand something will only create more separation and friction between us, because it is coming from my self-interest and the point is not being clearly communicated in equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment