Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Day 53: Removing Jealousy - part one

Here I continue walking the removal of Jealousy that I have accepted and allowed myself to become.

The self-forgiveness statements in brackets are the ones from my previous blog that my buddy expanded for me, which I then supported with self-corrective statements.



(I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be jealous of my sexual partner's ex girlfriends and compare myself with them and compete with them in terms of looks, intelligence and control over my sexualpartner as I had created the belief within and as myself through the comparisons that I made that I am less than my partners ex-girlfriends and through this being less I created and manifested jealousy within and as myself where I would become jealous if my partners ex-girlfriends came over to visit or just spoke to him as I would then feel that I have to compete not seeing realising and understanding that I am the one who started with the comparison and I am the one who is then competing against my own comparison that I had created within and as my mind.)

When and as I see myself feeling inferior and comparing myself and competing with my sexual partner's ex girlfriends, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I have made myself feel inferior to them, and will want to compensate for this feeling of inferiority through comparing and competing with them in order to make myself feel superior, which is a polarity construct of my mind with which I create friction to generate energy with which to feed my mind as ego, therefore I release the point of inferiority with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-corrective application stop all feelings of inferiority towards my partner's ex girlfriends, as I realise and understand that I am making myself unequal within myself and separating myself from all that is here by participating in such feelings.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel threatened by my sexual partner's ex girlfriends and give into fear of him liking them better than me, and that he might some day go back to them, because they are more wealthy than me.

(I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel threatened by my sexual partner's ex girlfriends through my acceptance and allowance of me comparing myself to them within and as my mind and through this I would give into my fear of him liking them better than me, as my comparison within and as my mind told me that they are better than me, and through this I forgive myself that I would then fear that he might some day go back to them, because I had created the idea within and as my mind that people with wealth get the partners that they want, thus he will go to them because they are more wealthy than me.)

(I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to create an idea within and as my mind that only wealthy people get the people that they want to be with as this has been my application where I would seek out men who are wealthy and now on the flip side of the coin I fear that my partner will do the same, thus through this I now see, realise and understand that I am experiencing (fearing) exactly the pattern that I had accepted and allowed myself to become.)

When and as I see myself becoming fearful of my partner leaving me for a wealthier girl, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that this fear is coming from a point that I have allowed myself to be/become as one that seeks out wealthy people for partners to have perceived safety/security within this world, therefore I release the trigger point of this fear with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to be/become attracted to and seek out wealthy men, which I would define/perceive as my potential 'saviours', instead of realising that I am searching out wealthy men for/as my partners in order for me to not have to be self-responsible in terms of money, because I have created a resistance within myself towards making/earning money in this world, and have defined it as unfair to have to work for money, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to be self-responsible in terms of making money and would rather shift that responsibility onto my partner, to be able to enjoy my life without having to slave away for it, instead of standing up within myself and working towards manifesting a reality where all people can equally enjoy our lives without having to slave away for it.

Safety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become jealous of people whom I perceive to have more safety and social security within the system, and make myself feel inferior to them, because I've created the perception within myself that they don't have to work as hard as me to survive in this world, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be jealous of those people because I've created the perception within myself that their life experience is much better than mine because of it, not realising and understanding that these are all perceptions of my mind with which I generate inferiority within myself, for which I will want to compensate with superiority as spitefulness and anger towards them, not realising and understanding that I am participating within a polarity construct with which I am feeding my mind as ego.

When and as I see myself becoming jealous and spiteful of people whom I perceive to have more social security and safety in the system than me, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I am separating myself from myself and all that is here by participating in such thoughts and making myself feel inferior and superior, thus creating energy for my mind to survive as ego, therefore I release the trigger point of jealousy toward people that I perceive as wealthier than myself and direct myself in breath.
I commit myself to through writing and self-corrective application stop all points of inferiority as jealousy towards people that I perceive as wealthier than myself, because I realise and understand that by participating within this construct of my mind, I am limiting myself within an energetic experience of myself, I am creating friction within myself and separating myself from myself and all that is here, and not allowing myself to express myself in equality within breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become angry with people whom I perceive as wealthier than myself for not wanting to share their wealth with all other people, not realising and understanding that with this feeling of anger I am compensating for my feelings of inferiority towards them, because I have defined them as more than me and superior to me for having a lot of money.

When and as I see myself becoming angry at and spiteful towards people with lots of money, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that by participating with this anger, I am trying to compensate for my self-created feelings of inferiority towards them, because I have accepted and allowed the belief to exist within me that people with more money are worth more and are superior in this world to people with less money, and thus get more attention and respect, and with these self-accepted definitions I have created/generated jealousy as inferiority within myself towards them, which I am trying to ballance out with anger and spitefulness as superiority, therefore I release the trigger point of anger and spitefulness with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.

I commit myself to through writing and self-corrective application stop within myself all jealousy towards people with more money than me, because I realise and understand that jealousy is a self-created program that I have built up within myself to create energy for my mind to survive as ego, and by participating within this program I am limiting myself and not allowing myself to express myself in their vicinity in equality within breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment