Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Day 94: Reacting to the abuse that is going on in the world



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be saddened, overwhelmed, angered and outraged by the damage that humanity does to Earth and itself as water wars, wars for resources, murders, pollution, famine, animal slaughter, deforestation, oil drilling and other things that I define/perceive as atrocities, instead of realising and understanding that having emotional reactions to these things will not change the situation, and that with these emotional reactions I am participating within a mind polarity construct, within which I will separate myself from humanity by feeling, perceiving and defining myself to be above, superior and more than other human beings, enforcing it with backchat and actual statements to other people such as "How can they do this", and "I would never do such a thing", and on the flip side I will feel inferior and less than and powerless to do anything about the abuse on the global scale, or dare to do anything about abuse in my vicinity, because I will be scared for my own physical well-being and will be scared of conflict with the 'abusers', which I will then compensate for with superiority as hatred towards humans and humanity for allowing and exercising such abuse, not realising and understanding that I myself am directly responsible as all humans of all of humanity for all the abuse, which I allow by participating within the system of survival in fear and self-interest, when I am only concerned with my own momentary well-being and will disregard the big picture with everything and everyone that is here within my concern for my own survival.


When and as I see myself becoming emotionally involved in things that I perceive/define as atrocities and abuse, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that within my emotional reaction, I am only perpetuating the abuse, because I perceive myself to be better than others for having an emotional response and being affected by the abuse, but I am really only allowing myself to energetically timeloop and not apply myself in breath towards finding a solution for the actual abuse. I realise and understand that I am only separating myself from all that is here by feeling superior to others about having an emotional response, with which I only feed my mind as ego, and do not direct myself in breath towards what is best for all. Therefore I release the trigger point of the emotional response to abuse with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards applying myself to find solutions for stopping the actual abuse.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of standing up against abuse in my vicinity, whenever I see it going on, because I am too scared of physical and verbal conflict, and will justify it with the thought that it is not my problem, but will later on talk about it and make myself superior to it, not realising and understanding that this is the exact way that I am responsible for the abuse that is accepted and allowed in this world.

When and as I see myself being afraid of speaking out against abuse that I clearly see going on in my vicinity, I stop and I breathe. I realise and understand that I will not do so out of fear and survival and my own self-interest, therefore I release the point of fear with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath towards pointing out and speaking out against the abuse that I see going on.


I commit myself to through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application stop and remove any and all emotional reactions, responses and thoughts towards things that I perceive as abuse, because I realise and understand that I, together with all of humanity, am directly responsible for the abuse that is going on in the world by not giving a shit about anything else but my own survival that is powered by fear. Therefore I commit myself to stop and remove all fears, which fuel my self-interest and because of which I do not allow myself to stand up for what is best for all life in all ways.

I commit myself to standing up and showing others as a living example of myself that humanity and Earth can exist in a way that is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment