Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

Day 39: Sharing my specific knowledge and information


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify/define myself with being a pharmaceutic technitian and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive pharmacy to be a benevolent science that takes care of human lives and is therefore superior to other sciences.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify/define myself with my knowledge of pharmacy, microbiology, chemistry, physics and biochemistry, and feel superior to other people whom I perceive to not have the same level of education and amount of knowledge as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself superior to other people by sharing information and knowledge and seek the approval of other people by trying to make myself appear as knowledgable and studied.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid that people might feel inferior to me, when I share my specific knowledge from school, instead of realising that I am fearing this because I perceived myself as superior to them for having that knowledge.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become angry when/as I talk about pharmacy, because I perceive it has become a business that abuses people's lives, health and well being instead of being the benevolent science that supports and takes care of people's health and well being, which I defined and perceived it to be before.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become annoyed, whenever I see/perceive someone trusting doctors and pharmacists about their health more than themselves and/or me, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in such situations immediately think about and remember how pharmaceutic companies are buying/bribing doctors to prescribe and use their drugs insted of drugs from other companies by paying for them for various seminars and trips.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be spiteful, annoyed and resentful towards pharmaceutic companies for operating their business the way they do, which I perceive/define to be abuse of human lives in order to gain and increase profit, instead of realising that by being annoyed and spiteful and resentful towards them, I will not change anything but perpetuate my own energetic experience about the point, within which I make myself superior for knowing that this is happening.
When and as I see myself becoming annoyed or otherwise energetic about the topic of science/pharmacy, I stop and I breathe. I do not allow myself to play out my inner energetic experience, but release it through writingand self-forgiveness, and direct myself in breath.
I commit myself to stop identifying and being emotional about the topic of science/pharmacy/medicine, because I realise and understand that this is not assisting or supporting me or anyone else, but is only perpetuating my inner energetic experience of making myself superior to other people within my knowledge of what is going on.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to other people and good about myself, when/as I share my knowledge of science/pharmacy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior and bad about myself, whenever I do not have or remember the knowledge that I perceive would be necessary to share within a specific situation/when I perceive that someone needs my advice.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel proud of myself, my knowledge and information, whenever I am sharing it with other people.
When and as I see myself sharing knowledge and information, about which I have energetic movement within myself, I Stop and I breathe. I release the energetic points with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.
I commit myself to stop any and all superiority and inferiority that I experience when/as I share knowledge and information with other people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive pharmacists, doctors and scientists in general as abusers of life, because I perceive that they are all working only in self-interest, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry, annoyed/frustrated with and resentful towards scientists, doctors and pharmacists, instead of realising that I am feeling inferior to them for being what they are and perceiving them to be superior to me for having finished their schooling and because I perceive that they are defined by society as 'trustwhorthy', while I perceive them not to be trustworthy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become annoyed, whenever I see/perceive someone claiming that scientists are trustworthy, instead of remaining here in breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pursue scientific knowledge in order to make myself appear superior to others and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/need/desire to be a scientist, because my father respected scientists and I wanted my father's respect and acknowledgement.
When and as express myself within my knowledge about science, I breathe. I check myself and make sure that I am not expressing myself within energetic definitions of myself about the subject, but remain here in breath and direct myself with common sense towards what is best for all in the given situation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become annoyed, whenever I talk to people and repeat the same knowledge and information that I have shared with them before, and perceive that they have not applied it therefore I must repeat it, instead of remaining here in breath and sharing myself without any emotional responses to having to repeat myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become annoyed with people, when/as I perceive that they have not applied knowledge and information that I have shared with them before, instead of remaining here and directing and expressing myself in breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to other people and good about myself for having worked in a laboratory, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to brag to others about having worked in a laboratory.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be respected by others and be perceived as respectful for having and sharing specific knowledge and information, instead of realising that I am within this making myself superior to others.
When and as I see myself wanting respect for having and sharing my knowledge and information, I stop and I breathe. I release the trigger point with self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel disrespected and not taken seriously, when/as I perceive that people do not want to apply the knowledge and information that I have shared with them, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel annoyed, when/as I perceive that people want me to repeat the knowledge and information that I have shared before and am perceiving has not been applied by them. 
When and as I see myself having energetic reactions towards sharing knowledge and information with others, I stop and I breathe. I release the energetic points through writing and self-forgiveness and direct myself in breath.
I commit myself to stop my energetic experiences about having/sharing knowledge and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment